Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

"Poor Taylor,
He just wanders around, unaffected by
The winter winds here,
And he'll pretend that,
he's somewhere else, so far and clear,
about two thousand miles, from here"

what's happened to this kid... seemed to be on the verge of senior recall a few weeks back before he was suspended, now he's named on the bench for Coburg 2's.

jmj said:
what's happened to this kid... seemed to be on the verge of senior recall a few weeks back before he was suspended, now he's named on the bench for Coburg 2's.

He did have an injury a few weeks back, may have simply aggravated it and taking the careful approach - he's more a future talent and than a 2010 talent.

Phar Ace said:
He did have an injury a few weeks back, may have simply aggravated it and taking the careful approach - he's more a future talent and than a 2010 talent.

Thanks... can't wait to see this kid develop.

This is a recent photo of Troy at training last week. How tall is he now?

212984.jpg

Looks pretty damn tall. Also notice his left arm is bigger than his right... I know why that happens to me :p

Freezer said:
I see McGuane has a new challenger.
Same pencil build but looks nicely balanced. Hope he and we get the chance to find out what he can develop into.

You know a kid has been working out the upper body when his biceps are thicker than his legs.

Good sign though, he looks pretty fit, Suggests he is doing the work required on the track. I hope so anyway.

um, don't think his left arm is bigger than his right, it's just angles. The left we can see front on and the right is turned.

got big hopes for this lad, has an excellent frame for modern footy , could be the epitome of the modern footballer if he can get all his stuff together.
big IF, but worth waiting for. nothing ventured nothing gained with this lad. worth the risk coz has a huge upside potentially

skiptomystu said:
"Poor Taylor,
He just wanders around, unaffected by
The winter winds here,
And he'll pretend that,
he's somewhere else, so far and clear,
about two thousand miles, from here"
Jack Johnson ?

Danog said:
Looks pretty damn tall. Also notice his left arm is bigger than his right... I know why that happens to me :p

Is he that tall, or is it because he's so thin? Using the ball as a scale he doesn't look that tall to me.

Hope he can put his off-field problems behind him as immaturity and make the grade.