Tiger troy Taylor | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger troy Taylor

ToraToraTora said:
Just in! Judge sentences TT to 22 senior games at Richmond on a barren HFF with delivery from Matt White, Dan Jackson and Jordan McFluff!! Ouch!

Appeal.

Phar Ace said:
Every footballer I know would take that over worry about dropping the soap................

At footy clubs, many still worry about dropping the soap.

ParisAmos said:
Thought they used soap powder at Carlton, it takes longer to pick up. :rofl

I heard it was liquid soap but that's neither here nor there..

Also heard McLean was the last one to tip the bottle over.

Streak said:
It also gets the Blueboys more excited. They try and snort the stuff.

Yeah, it was an unfortunate mix-up -

Kerna's read somewhere that the average IQ had risen at Carlton since Fev left, so he thought they'd understand his message OK

Kerna's said they had to clean up their act and the rest is history..............

Phar Ace said:
Kerna's read somewhere that the average IQ had risen at Carlton since Fev left

I heard the average IQs actually dropped at Carlton since Fev left.

Due back in court today if I'm not mistaken and this time it's the real thing. Good luck young lad and I hope nothing serious comes off this (Jail time) because it could and probably would be the end of a promising career before it even gets started.

Barnzy said:
Due back in court today if I'm not mistaken and this time it's the real thing. Good luck young lad and I hope nothing serious comes off this (Jail time) because it could and probably would be the end of a promising career before it even gets started.

Ahh, that may explain why he looked a bit distracted on Saturday

News just in:

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/03/30/135831_ntnews.html

Contesting all charges, released on bail, to appear in august...

anikdot said:
News just in:

Couldn,t they make it Septemeber? ;D

anikdot said:
News just in:

Lets hope he isn't guilty...if he contests and loses he has effectively breached a good behaviour bond and will likely be convicted.

They need to get some senior games into him, pronto.

This will help his cause. It will give him structure and purpose and show he is endeavouring to better himself.

They can argue a jail term will derail all this good work. If he plays 5-7 senior games before case and stays out of trouble (a given), and shows he is improving as a person, this will all help.

Be good, Troy.

Would play him ASAP. Has the talent, no doubt. Could be a better Josh Hill very quickly.

Helps us, without a true forward he would aid to the medium forwards we have. Secondly, if he gets a taste of the big time it may help the penny drop and he might grow up. Hard to play for the Tigers when you are doing some time at the NT campus of Bluestone College.

theglove3 said:
They need to get some senior games into him, pronto.
This will help his cause. It will give him structure and purpose and show he is endeavouring to better himself.
They can argue a jail term will derail all this good work. If he plays 5-7 senior games before case and stays out of trouble (a given), and shows he is improving as a person, this will all help.

No doubt, Richmond will propose a plan to lift his credentials as an elite sportsman, both on & off the field.