The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

tigers80 said:
I'm tipping Geelong to beat the crows on the back of some of their warriors bowing out.
I hope your right T80, I can't see us beating the Crows at home, they match up so well on us......Play the Dogs or Roos at the G we must be a good chance, lose the first final and its lucky to be called a pass season, win one an who knows how the story could unfold

Bad results. Geelong won't get within cooeee of Adelaide the way Adelaide are playing. Means we MUST win against North or Adelaide in Adelaide is beckoning and that's not a prospect I was hoping to see.

Lets face it if we cant beat Norf in an important game next week then we wont go far in September no matter who we play.

They are an average side. Reckon each of the 7 other finalists are better than them.

Finals start a week early.

toby64 said:
Lets face it if we cant beat Norf in an important game next week then we wont go far in September no matter who we play.

They are an average side. Reckon each of the 7 other finalists are better than them.

Finals start a week early.

Agree - we just need to keep winning and forget about everyone else.

A lot of negative ATM..

We will beat Roos twice in a row.. We are a better team than them.

Yesterday was just the result we needed, no injuries and just win..

People are forgetting we are a better team...

b2

mexican_radio said:
Worst case scenario is Crows in Radelaide - hmmmm

Yep. The Crows are playing the best footy of any of the top 8 sides right at the moment. The only team to have won past 4 and have won them all by big margins; 2 against top 8 teams in us and Eagles.

Definitely don't want to play them in Adelaide. At the G would be better but would rather avoid them altogether.

Just win against North next week and we will avoid them.

We need to just win against North and hope Dogs touch up Lions.

Play Crows here. Then play Hawks here. Then Preliminary in Perth, GF back here.

Easy Peasy.

If we finish 7th and travel to Adelaide, Hardwick should be spanked forth with. That would be an absolute waste of a list and a year.

most important home and away game this year...and probably second only two the swans one last year..for a decade.....we absolutely must..have to..essentially..beat north friday night,otherwise we go play crows in adelaide at their fortitude..and thats an almost impossibly task right now........beat north friday..then again at the mcg would be an easier task..

if..IF we are really good enough we will beat north twice and then anything is possible....hawks here is do able...then freo,or swans..is totally doable......

come on tigers

whack the bloody kangaroo,s

Amazing to think our season could be over in 2 weeks, Treloar could be off to the Pies an Motlop stays put an Lennon wants out......on the other side of the coin ;)

CC TIGER said:
Amazing to think our season could be over in 2 weeks, Treloar could be off to the Pies an Motlop stays put an Lennon wants out......on the other side of the coin ;)
I think you've just depressed me CC

The team is using Hafey's statement "If it is to be, it is up to me" and posting it around the club rooms. Our mental preparation has already started.

Cheer up CC ;)

CC TIGER said:
Sorry Stripes I'm doin to myself too :'(
I know what you mean. The what ifs are killing me. But the results have annoyingly gone the wrong way, so I guess if we are good enough we'll find a way.
I just wanted to actually win a final this year. I actually think we could have done some damage with the double chance to remove that psychological hurdle of the sudden death final. Don't want to hear everyone giving it to us if we go straight out for the third time in a row.

lamb22 said:

Easy Peasy.

If we finish 7th and travel to Adelaide, Hardwick should be spanked forth with. That would be an absolute waste of a list and a year.

You don't think the players would bear some responsibility if that happened Lamby?

lamb22 said:

Easy Peasy.

yep, couldn't agree more.

going to Adelaide and losing would be total campaign failure.

just making finals this year is not a gain in itself.

B1 and B2 said:
A lot of negative ATM..

We will beat Roos twice in a row.. We are a better team than them.

Yesterday was just the result we needed, no injuries and just win..

People are forgetting we are a better team...

b2

last 5 times we've played them suggests otherwise

at least our way is crystal clear.

we need to smash north melbourne, bring everything we got.

do that and get to play Adelaide where they don't wanna go.