The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

Another trip to Adelaide is a strong possibility!
And if we got through that it could be consecutive Perth trips. Or Perth then Sydney.

We MUST win next week, then beat North again the week after.

Leysy Days said:
We lost to North and Crows beat Geelong

We go to Adelaide first week.

Nightmare.

yep, we could have rested all our players the last 2 rounds, lost and finished 8th. Then play Bulldogs or North fresh.

however the best way to get a premiership is to get top 4. we needed to keep trying for that 4th possie, while it is possible

WC tanking at it's best. They couldn't even hide it in some Etihad games a while back. Worst actor in the AFL. Did Hurn win the toss and decide to kick against the wind....

Our internal story will be significantly different depending on the next couple of results.

The heartbreaking version is losing to Kangas then getting jumped in Adelaide again.

The heroic version is beating the Kangas twice and giving ourselves a chance of meeting Freo in the Grand Final.

Club defining month coming up. Which story will be written?

Leysy Days said:
We lost to North and Crows beat Geelong

We go to Adelaide first week.

Nightmare.

Yep the one game out of all the possibilities we would want to avoid

At the end of the day, this year I can't picture us losing to anyone in week 1. We're a very good team now and we do deserve to go deep.

It's true the other 3 clubs are on a 'high' right now.

Meanwhile, we've quietly been preparing for finals for the last 2 months, since "Big Boy month" started (our heavy training load geared for finals).

Relax, we'll beat anyone in week 1.

Plan B: Tank vs the Roos next week, rest Maric, Lids and Roo. Get done by 100, Roos overtake our %, we come 8th play the Dogs at the G next week. ;D

Finals are a whole new ball game as everyone knows. I've got confidence that no matter who we play the boys will give a great contest. We've grown as a side this year. The side will remember especially that inept performance in the last final and will be hell bent this year on redemption.

Djevv said:
Plan B: Tank vs the Roos next week, rest Maric, Lids and Roo. Get done by 100, Roos overtake our %, we come 8th play the Dogs at the G next week. ;D

I'd be pretty sure we would be playing them at etihad.

tigers80 said:
I'm tipping Geelong to beat the crows on the back of some of their warriors bowing out.

So would I normally, but even if the cats have a few retiring, their form of late is just average at best and the way the crows are playing at the moment, I would expect the crows to have them covered easily even at the cattery.