The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

Come on all. This is the Tigers of 2015

Win both Ess and North and only need the swans be defeated by a saints outfit who are playing ok and 4th spot is ours.

Tiger Pops said:
Come on all. This is the Tigers of 2015

Win both Ess and North and only need the swans be defeated by a saints outfit who are playing ok and 4th spot is ours.

Saints only drew with Geelong and tonight showed that up as suspect form. Prior to that they've been racking up 6 to 8 goal losses. Can't see them beating Sydney

rokkafella said:
so if this happens:

we beat essendon then lose to north
north beat dogs then beat us
crows beat eagles then beat the cats
dogs lose to north then beat brisbane

we will end up playing elim against adelaide in adelaide

hmmm, don't like that scenario at all

Yep, it is preferable that the Eagles dispose of the Crows.

You make it sound like they were lucky to get away with draw - I reckon it was the other way round, Geelong kept having to come back from behind. The week before they had the Roos looking pretty vulnerable and should have been much further in front then got run off the park in the end.

They won't die wondering the Saints, get some decent ins back this week and have the two former Swans back in as well - Schneider playing his last. Swans are just as likely to touch them up, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a close game.

I'm tipping the cats to beat the crows in the last round, sending off a few of their greats I would imagine.

DirtyDogTiger said:
So

Western Bulldogs
North Melbourne
Adelaide Crows

Theyve all beaten us last time we played them

We won't like a third elimination final loss in a row - that's for sure

We'll thump North in the last game and do it again in the 1st final.

The last 2 rounds will be unpredictable since everyone will have finals on their mind.

Everyone is safe 2 weeks out.

if Adelaide win the last 2 they will finish 6th and get a home final

if we win only one of our two games we will finish 7th, and play Adelaide in Adelaide

if we lose both games, we will finish 8th, and play Bulldog or North in week 1 of the finals

Cant't see Adelaide beating West Coast. West Coast will be keen to shore up that top 2 position going into the last round where they can take off the peddle a little leading into first week of finals.

tigerlove said:
Cant't see Adelaide beating West Coast. West Coast will be keen to shore up that top 2 position going into the last round where they can take off the peddle a little leading into first week of finals.
I'm the same with WCE V Adelaide. West Coast probably think they're a sneaky chance to take top spot off the Dockers and won't want to drop one against Adelaide.

Ice said:
if Adelaide win the last 2 they will finish 6th and get a home final

if we win only one of our two games we will finish 7th, and play Adelaide in Adelaide

if we lose both games, we will finish 8th, and play Bulldog or North in week 1 of the finals
If North or Bulldogs have a home final it'll probably be at the dump.