The March to the finals- 2015. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The March to the finals- 2015.

CC TIGER said:
Yep same old stuff that was a bit of a giggle first time, however now is just utter immature repetitive crap that is embarrassing for RFC supporters, it's no excuse for the club but it can not help with the unrealistic dribble an pressure it creates. Good on Balmy for puttin him back in his box the other day, as he said the other day could be the best hour of radio, except for KB...hate to be critical of a Tiger legend but all Tigers I know have stopped listening cause of his dribble.

Besides Bartlett being his bitchy self at times, I reckon the show needs a lift. Getting too repetitive and boring each hour, especially the first hours with Patrick Smith and Greg Denham which now sound like a comedy skit.

ThePercies said:
That's going to be a huge ask seeing it's looking more and more likely we will be going interstate if we make the finals.

Maybe but this season will be ultimately judged as a whole by overall results. No good treading water for 3 years straight.
Expectations are there that the team progresses to the next level.
The start to our season was poor. No skirting around it if we find ourselves in a precarious position come the end of it.

69 vintage said:
Stating the obvious, it's going to be tight .
Looks like the WB - Roos-Cats -Crows -TIGES fighting it out for the bottom four spots in the eight all sides we've lost to this year :help

the ABC huddle today still think we are a fair or possible chance for the top 4 given our run home compared to those around us

TigerForce said:
Besides Bartlett being his b!tchy self at times, I reckon the show needs a lift. Getting too repetitive and boring each hour, especially the first hours with Patrick Smith and Greg Denham which now sound like a comedy skit.
Smiths just an arrogant pompous prick, the worst person on radio, like KB is just never wrong an rediculously immature too often. Saw Denham this morning near the South Melbourne market geeeez his a big man, find they can be good radio when they don't carry on with BS

se7en said:
Sitting 7th atm

Lost a spot on the ladder each of the last 2 weeks as the team below us overtook us on %.

Apparently % isn't important though :p

I'll be barracking for Port, Hawthorn, Essendon and Sydney next weekend!

rosy23 said:
They have Freo too.
If Freo beat the Eagles next week then they can't lose top spot .
Expect them to go into triple M mode Man management mode .
They travel to play North so probably rest a few .

Any chance July was 'big boy month' because the players were put through a heavy training phase before letting up in preparation for the last few weeks and finals? If so, that may account for the tired looking boys last week and the odd case of flu.

9thPlaceTiger said:
Any chance July was 'big boy month' because the players were put through a heavy training phase before letting up in preparation for the last few weeks and finals?

No.

ThePercies said:
That's going to be a huge ask seeing it's looking more and more likely we will be going interstate if we make the finals.
Why would it be a huge ask going interstate? Got a pretty good interstate record over the last couple of years.

jb03 said:

Why not? It's simply a question/proposition. If you don't agree please apply some reasoning. I'm not saying it's an explanation, simply trying to explain the past month of barely beating teams we should flog and getting up for teams above us.

9thPlaceTiger said:
Why not? It's simply a question/proposition. If you don't agree please apply some reasoning. I'm not saying it's an explanation, simply trying to explain the past month of barely beating teams we should flog and getting up for teams above us.

Heavy training phases are a nonsense trotted out by those trying to find an excuse for a poor performance

what does the club do if we get knocked out first week of finals again? they'll see it as a failure but what do they do about it?

Geelong and Adelaide each getting 2 points from the no match earlier in the season might actually leave us in 9th.

I have them both on 54 and us on 52.