The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

I watched his presser on YouTube and there's all these comments on what a gracious bloke he is.... fmd, talk about alternative facts!

Speaking of you YT.... pretty funny watching xGeelong blokes doing unbiased commentary.
Scroll to 3.45 in and then the moment they lose for Cameron Lings reactions in the adjoining box.....
Having a laugh at the cats expense whilst finishing last with the no1 draft pick in our hands is somewhat more palatable.

Geez...Tony Leonard's ballooned a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
…..

Speaking of you YT.... pretty funny watching xGeelong blokes doing unbiased commentary.
Scroll to 3.45 in and then the moment they lose for Cameron Lings reactions in the adjoining box.....
Having a laugh at the cats expense whilst finishing last with the no1 draft pick in our hands is somewhat more palatable.

Yeah that was great viewing - not just the 3:45 bit but the whole thing

Geez - also had me wondering how 3AW gets Tony Leonard to and from the commentary box
Must be a bloody big crane - or maybe they allow him private use of one of the 14 person lifts

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah that was great viewing - not just the 3:45 bit but the whole thing

Geez - also had me wondering how 3AW gets Tony Leonard to and from the commentary box
Must be a bloody big crane - or maybe they allow him private use of one of the 14 person lifts
Tony has always been a big boy and was walking with the aid of a stick decades ago. Hare to think of his mobility these days.

Reactions: 1 user
Been offline for a couple of hours. Has Salty come up with some more excuses?

“I don’t want to make a big deal out of this but one of our midfield had a really hard poo on Friday and it absolutely had an effect on their run.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Talk about excuses - did they miss any……

COVID - a couple of support staff…….:rotfl2

Gastro - possibly one player……….:rotfl2

Hamstring to one player - (don’t mention the dislocated shoulder)……….:rotfl2

Dangerflop - had sore ribs so has an excuse for turning out one of his typical second half finals game……:rotfl2

They were missing a couple of geratrics so were playing kids……….:rotfl2

Lost it at selection ……..:rotfl2

Can someone please explain to them that there are 2 teams playing so normally what happens is one team is better than the other and therefore scores more points ffs and wins the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Talk about excuses - did they miss any……

COVID - a couple of support staff…….:rotfl2

Gastro - possibly one player……….:rotfl2

Hamstring to one player - (don’t mention the dislocated shoulder)……….:rotfl2

Dangerflop - had sore ribs so has an excuse for turning out one of his typical second half finals game……:rotfl2

They were missing a couple of geratrics so were playing kids……….:rotfl2

Lost it at selection ……..:rotfl2

Can someone please explain to them that there are 2 teams playing so normally what happens is one team is better than the other and therefore scores more points ffs and wins the game.

I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I didn't listen to his presser last night because I was out celebrating with all old codgers..

Does he ever compliment the opposition?
Has he got the ABC book in excuses?
Does he ever say that they were outplayed and outrun?
* not such a genius, the gutless media refuse to name him but he took to long to sub Holmes.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I didn't listen to his presser last night because I was out celebrating with all old codgers..

Does he ever compliment the opposition?
Has he got the ABC book in excuses?
Does he ever say that they were outplayed and outrun?
* not such a genius, the gutless media refuse to name him but he took to long to sub Holmes.
Who cares now? He’s a *smile* sook

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
How many of their players were those poncey headbands, geez they give me the irrits.
Should be called the headbanders not the handbaggers.

As for Tom Spewart, what a sniper he is. Why don't the commentators call him out the weak pr1cks
The beauty was he had a pretty average game. The tackle on Bailey was a ripper but ultimately fruitless. But he was in the vicinity of many lions goals snd made bad choices in many. Capped off a pretty average year for the dog sniping *smile*.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users