The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Tiger Mascot GIF by Occidental College

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Aah, such a relief. We're going down the Bellarine next weekend.

Always remember driving down there one Grand Final day when they were getting thumped, you could see the tumbleweeds rolling down Mallop St, nothing else happening. They were all hunkered down at home watching their team lose.

Would have been insufferable down there if Geelong won the GF.

DS

Reactions: 6 users
Looks like Tiger Stripes Dyer's shin is on the improve.
He's lost the bandage! Ha ha.

Suffer GeeSook.

Salty Scott to have a large glass of water with 6 Teaspoons of Sodium Chloride.
One for each Prelim loss.

Anyone else find that ridiculous thing No. 5 does with The Sherrin when lining up really annoying?
Love it when he then misses the Goal.
Only one person deserves that Nickname.
He used to play for The Baggers.

So, You keep playing Finals after Finals, Sleepy Hollow.
We'll just keep winning Flags!

Reactions: 5 users
I was wondering how the hell I was going to turn up to work this week. It’s gone from insufferable to a pleasure in the wink of an eye. Been kind of nice being at a wedding in Bellbrae tonight too and watching it all unfold before me. Strangely enough I was the only one standing in front of the telly in the last 2 minutes 😁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
So brave Geelong. What a great club. What a great coach. *Except in finals, strangely his 70% H&A win record drops to 45% in finals.
But what a club!

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
So brave Geelong. What a great club. What a great coach. *Except in finals, strangely his 70% H&A win record drops to 45% in finals.
But what a club!
He is lucky we aren't there because that 45 looks pretty good, he was swimming in the 30's when we were around.

**last night's efforts remind me of 2020 when they were slapping sides eg: Collingwood and the media was absolutely slapping themselves till they played us.

Its OK to bag Hinkley and his 5-6 hopeless players like Ratonmygear Dixon Boak etc but Geelong have some king duds to, Duncan was finished in 2020, how does Stanley still play? Bews? Atkins? Kolojazzni? The kid that sooked when GWS picked him up is just an a average player.

History repeats in the 2020GF liitle Shitllocks Miers takes the advantage and misses a basic 30m goal and last night the kid from Werribee that had 2 options and thought it was a good idea to try bounce a goal from 30 out instead of kicking a drop Punt, the game couldve been over if he kicked it.

Ohhh what a beautiful morning

• Love
Reactions: 6 users