The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Martin will flourish there. Good handy player and probably rated higher than Stengle is.

They just keep getting it done.

On one of the Foxfooty shows they had a list of players Geelong had taken similar to Martin that had not work. It was a surprising longer list than I expected

That's an interesting article in The Age today about Scott and Geelong and how they go about things, particularly the "connection" part. Thought for a while now that the whole "connection" thing has become a bit forced.

Martin will flourish there. Good handy player and probably rated higher than Stengle is.

They just keep getting it done.
Martin has always been a good player and he has played well on occasions for Carlton as well. His issue is that he is constantly injured and he will only flourish at Geelong if they can get him consistently on the park.