The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

I hate the Cats as much as anyone but the poor guy fractured his skull playing footy. Let’s try & raise the bar a bit yeah? :/
Yeah true. My bad.

Learnt that sarcastic humor when I was young, and it never leaves. My fave was after I broke my tibia and it had punctured through the skin, the doctor said "look on the bright side.... putting your shoes on in the morning will be 50% easier!".

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I hate the Cats as much as anyone but the poor guy fractured his skull playing footy. Let’s try & raise the bar a bit yeah? :/
Just hanging a little *smile* around Oldie, it's not like we're going onto his twit or faceless account n ripping into him. Gotta look at the bright side of things, with the year we've just had it coulda been one of our blokes with a massive ding in his head n we'd all be sad n miserable. This time it's a Moggies player n we can all breathe a sigh of relief n laugh instead.

Anyone else. Anyone.

Hopefully the Bears beat them this week.
But hopefully the Swans win the flag.

But if it is a Port v Cats GF, i will be cheering for Kenny and Kochie for just about the first time ever. I will be hoping Charlie Dixon can dominate. I will even be hoping to see Kano crack a smile after the game. And I will be doing it from the zoo.

Reactions: 4 users
Some of the numbers that Champion Data were throwing out last night suggested that the Swans have issues.
Not surprised. I suppose before them it's also up to the Paddle Pops to FINALLY prove themselves at the G. I liked the way they played that last Q against the Chokeants. Full control and no show pony stuff. Show it again for 4 quarters!!

Not surprised. I suppose before them it's also up to the Paddle Pops to FINALLY prove themselves at the G. I liked the way they played that last Q against the Chokeants. Full control and no show pony stuff. Show it again for 4 quarters!!
Geelong's weakness is their ability to stop small forwards - and Blandbane have a few of them. Problem is, they're not playing all that well right now.

Conversely, Geelongs small forwards are in great form and Blandbane have little to stop them with down back.

Geelong "should" win easily, which this year, hopefully means they lose.

Reactions: 1 users
Geelong now in into Martin from the Blues. Just how big is their list?? If they get everyone the press wankers say they are chasing they will have a list of over 50..... Same with Collywobbles and Aints and Hawks. Chasing sooooooooo many players according to what the idiots put in the papers..

Reactions: 1 user
I think you can build a case for any of the 4 teams imo.

It’s been a very close season where teams get momentum for awhile but can’t sustain it and fall back to the pack.

The cats won’t get another soft final like the one port didn’t turn up to.