The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Cant believe the cats would go ahead and announce Hawkins retirement after Dusty announced his.

Just plain stupid.

There has been a “Dusty retires” marathon on fox footy all afternoon. At least the tomahawk got a cameo in the 2020 GF highlights I suppose. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Cant believe the cats would go ahead and announce Hawkins retirement after Dusty announced his.

Just plain stupid.

There has been a “Dusty retires” marathon on fox footy all afternoon. At least the tomahawk got a cameo in the 2020 GF highlights I suppose. :ROFLMAO:
Great isn't it, Tommy Whokins :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Just looking at the ladder, and the cats get West Coast at their GMHBA Auskick ground in the last round.

Seriously, is there any advantage these pricks DON'T get?

Reactions: 1 user
So the fender and the shover retire on the same day. One a legend the other a good player in *smile* colours. Rejoice and have gratitude tiger faithful!

Reactions: 1 users
Hawkins was a very good player, but he gets away with pushing in the back way too often. The irony is that if they cracked down on this, not only would it help the game as others would also not be able to just push opponents in the back, but he still would have been a very good player.

DS

Porkins, over 350 games, 3 flags n near enough 800 goals. Don't have to personally like the player or his club, but merely good players simply don't achieve these kind of numbers. Great career n champion player. Different types of players but he n Jaaack finish with eerily similar career numbers.

Reactions: 2 users
Oh FFS, I saw on the AFL site that there’s a video of Hawkins sitting around the table as he tells his 3 kids of his decision to retire and one of them gets sad. Now where have I seen this video before….

Reactions: 3 users
Oh FFS, I saw on the AFL site that there’s a video of Hawkins sitting around the table as he tells his 3 kids of his decision to retire and one of them gets sad. Now where have I seen this video before….
Malcom in the middle?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I was hoping fatty hawkins could make it back for 2 more losing finals. Perfect send off.

God loving pack of wankers they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Stengle ruined any chance of B2B AAs when he went out that fateful night a month ago.
The AFL dosent like bad boys
Remember the *smile* Shai and Daniel copped a few years ago for a nightclub incident? Stengle, who has form for being a naughty boy, does it and there’s largely crickets.

Reactions: 11 users
Remember the *smile* Shai and Daniel copped a few years ago for a nightclub incident? Stengle, who has form for being a naughty boy, does it and there’s largely crickets.
Yes. Media wanted us to ban them for 1-2 games.

Corrupt Football League Propaganda Department is in control.

Reactions: 4 users
You can hate them but damn their list management makes us look pedestrian. Their best players are now their younger guys coming through. We barely had a younger player in our best all year. No one does rebuild on the fly than them.

Reactions: 6 users
You can hate them but damn their list management makes us look pedestrian. Their best players are now their younger guys coming through. We barely had a younger player in our best all year. No one does rebuild on the fly than them.
This is what I was hoping us to become under Dimma after the 2020 flag.

Reactions: 2 users