The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

He was BOG on Saturday. It will be interesting to see what Geelong do.
Alongside 'Can't mark above my head' Cameron, he is there best player.

Reactions: 1 users
Hope the kid is ok.
Nothing wrong with him, he was at training yesterday. Big game of footy, n flights backwards n forwards followed by a few hours of young bloke party up. Wombat just got a bit tired n dehydrated, simply needed a bit of a lie down n nap for a couple of hours.

Claiming his drink was ‘spiked’ now. Amazing how some clubs are reported on differently and media don’t jump to conclusions with scepticism and unfounded assumptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
The way the AFL media is tip toeing around this is as clear an indication of Hutchy’s Cat loving influence as you’ll see. That mob gets treated differently. He’s a big reason for it.

Reactions: 6 users
Claiming his drink was ‘spiked’ now. Amazing how some clubs are reported on differently and media don’t jump to conclusions with scepticism and unfounded assumptions.
Geelong rolling out the "mental wellbeing" card.
They need to get their story straight. Why would they need to pull out the ‘mental health’ card if his drink was spiked ? 🤔

Reactions: 4 users
I wonder what the drug test shows, or were they too concerned about his wellbeing that they forgot to test him.:unsure:

Reactions: 1 user
Was mentioned on the news that the Wombat goes pretty hard at the clubs around Geelong. Sounds like not much has changed since his days in Adelaide.

Just come out and say.
He was cooked.
But we need to make top 4 so all is good

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Tom Hawkins is retiring too. Must be spewing he announced it AFTER the GOAT….

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users