The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Whilst I don't hope his foot falls off I do hold a bit of a grudge against him.

IMHO he only played this Year to get past Sir Jackmond.
If this injury is season ending you can back it in he will return next Year for same reason.
To get past Richo.

Not happy, Shovekins!

Reactions: 1 users
Whilst I don't hope his foot falls off I do hold a bit of a grudge against him.

IMHO he only played this Year to get past Sir Jackmond.
If this injury is season ending you can back it in he will return next Year for same reason.
To get past Richo.

Not happy, Shovekins!
Agree with all of that glove.

Except the foot bit.

I too hope it falls off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
To play 1 game of AFL footy is good, it takes a great to play over 300.

But I still dislike him very much.

Hawkins 6 to 8, 9 games left. If they bomb out of the 8 they'll go all out for a farewell game, if they make the 8 it will be interesting.

He will struggle to get up, the 6-8 is wishful thinking

But that club will move heaven and earth to get him past Richo

*smile* caaaaants

Reactions: 1 user
Dangerfield got off.
Apprantly you can hold 2 arms and drive them into the ground
If ever the AFL would admit that they got it wrong, it’ll be because he should never have been reported in the first place.
A convoy of AFL lackies are currently on their way to Geelong to apologise in person.

• Haha
Noticing the Porkins is not doing as much of the old push in the back this Season...somebody must have had a word about it in his big ear!

Reactions: 1 user
I think he'll struggle to get back, but if they can't make the 8 last round they'll pull out all stops to wheel him out, as they should. It will be interesting if he's available last game, Neale is playing well, and they have to win it to make the 8.

So Danger - the only bloke that can drive a player's head into the ground (last week) or knock a player out (Flossy in 2020) and get off. AFL r a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users