The Geelong Cants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Geelong Cants

Dill: "Quick Laura... Get the massive AFL rug ready..... And don't forget, the illicit drug policy is the best it's ever been!"

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
AFL familiars are calling this a "Health incident". Sounds like Laura is helping us all to think again. She's so good at that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
She's not grounded enough to be a potato. Deluded RWNJ.
I hear she's one of the best networkers, personal brand managers and self promoters going around.

Maybe she's the new Donut ? Appealing on the outside but not much substance on the inside. Donut King Kane ?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Dill: "Quick Laura... Get the massive AFL rug ready..... And don't forget, the illicit drug policy is the best it's ever been!"
I want to know who’s ‘taking full responsibility’ for this, so it can then be forgotten immediately after the statement has been made.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users