The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

For a 3rd I'd probably do it, but surely they'd want more than that
They'd want more.
First round pick and contracted.
How many more years is he contracted?
One more year.

Who does he replace?
Taranto, Hopper? Maybe he's a good backup for them.
Prestia has one year left.
Lets get him to walk end of next year

Reactions: 1 user
He’s slow, plus you’d be trading with Essendon who are painful. Better options out there imo
Yup, agree with that. Just saying, he has talent was pick 13...wouldn't get away with a 3rd or something like that.

I think we’ll get a few ‘high draft pick but lacking opportunity’ types like Hobbs expressing a desire to join us for a few reasons:

- we’re so bad it’ll be relatively easy to get in the team
- our likely suite of high draft picks means they’ll probably have some highly skilled new team-mates
- our large number of draft picks means a trade might be easier to facilitate than with other clubs
- we’re going to struggle to pay 95% of TPP so are likely to offer generous and/or heavily front loaded contracts
- they’ve grown up watching tigers being a powerhouse and the atmosphere that generates - you’re not going to get that requesting a trade to North or Saints.

Reactions: 6 users
If we do lose Baker, Bolton and Rioli and Graham, what do you think about trading a pick around 30 for Caleb Daniel? Just turned 28, he can kick, and would offer a bit more surety in the back line for 3 to 4 years while the draftees come on.
At that age it is more than just what they do on the field, you would want to make sure he is the type to set a high standard at training and around the club so as to be a good role model for the new kids coming in, TBH I have no idea about him apart from what you see on TV.

Reactions: 3 users
Just became available on the market

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

• Haha
Hobbs, Schache available.

I'm getting those old chills in my spine and feelings of dread again just the way I used to.

• Haha
Seen a few here talking re Harley Reid etc. Gotta say watching him says to me he is all about Harley. Not team orientated at all. I wud not want him as he seems soooo full of himself. Reckon he is gunna b a total wanker

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Would you trade Baker to WC for Pick 23 and Campbell Chesser. Gun mid in his draft year, has speed, decent kick, could possibly play that Rioli position off HB.

Unfortunately WC don’t have much draft currency, so at best it’s Pick 23 and a player.

WC will have Hawks first round pick as Barrass has officially requested a trade to them.