The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Whilst everybody is thinking Bolton is just about a done deal to fremantle there could be a spanner in the works and may not be as 100% as people may think. Would not surprise me at all if there is a last minute twist to this

• Most players apart from Baker , Bolton have actually asked for a trade to a particular club similar to Macrae , Rioli when they know the new club can get the deal done like freo
  • Baker we know is just waiting to know who the new coach is and similar to Graham - But why is Bolton waiting ?
  • Twomey asked Matty Clarke about Baker/Bolton and he was very vague and didnt dismiss Bolton
  • Eagles could come in late with a massive offer last minute now they have off loaded Farling & Barrass as well as a few more they could easily offer $1.5 mil x 7 year deal and wipe fremantle's offer out and Bolton could easily flip for that cash
  • If Mcquarter gets the eagles job he would 100% want Bolton , Baker & Graham at the eagles i have no doubt

Could be more to play out in this if Mini gets the gig

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
Whilst everybody is thinking Bolton is just about a done deal to fremantle there could be a spanner in the works and may not be as 100% as people may think. Would not surprise me at all if there is a last minute twist to this

• Most players apart from Baker , Bolton have actually asked for a trade to a particular club similar to Macrae , Rioli when they know the new club can get the deal done like freo
  • Baker we know is just waiting to know who the new coach is and similar to Graham - But why is Bolton waiting ?
  • Twomey asked Matty Clarke about Baker/Bolton and he was very vague and didnt dismiss Bolton
  • Eagles could come in late with a massive offer last minute now they have off loaded Farling & Barrass as well as a few more they could easily offer $1.5 mil x 7 year deal and wipe fremantle's offer out and Bolton could easily flip for that cash
  • If Mcquarter gets the eagles job he would 100% want Bolton , Baker & Graham at the eagles i have no doubt

What could the eagles offer that would trump 9 and 10 for bolton + baker?
Pick 3 on its own is not enough

Reactions: 2 users

any chance we can land H.Reid?

I've got more chance of growing a tail out my ass.
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Though I’m sure it would look great 😉 I don’t see it anywhere near as impossible as some say , we have the players , Bolton and Baker , we have picks , Reid is not on a huge contract …. Yet , he’s a good vic country lad , we have massive cap space , Clubs that a long time successful get these “ impossible “ deals done , as I’ve said before we won’t get the chance again to try and land the hottest property n footy with the cards we have atm .

Go bloody hard Blair and General get some good conditioner

• Haha
  • Dislike
West Coast would have $6 mil plus in the 2025 salary cap in and they could easily just offer Bolton 6 years at $1.5 mil and pay it all up front if they wished. -

Richmond would also have some contribution if the deal was for #3 + #13 for Baker & Bolton along with #41 , #57
If the eagles wanted they could easily get the deal done and end up with
Bolton , Baker , Graham , #23 , #41 , #57 , #59 , #64 ,#77
They could also with the later pick move them to get Essendon's #28

The deal would be easily possibly and Mcquarter if appointed coach would jump at it and i would be surprised if Bolton wouldnt want the extra cash

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I’d be talking to Riley Garcia from Footascray. Two way runner, finds the footy easily, loves to tackle and recorded a 2.88 20 metre sprint time in his draft year. He is wasted on a forward flank at the bulldogs. He’d be handy to have as the draftees find their feet.

I’d be talking to Riley Garcia from Footascray. Two way runner, finds the footy easily, loves to tackle and recorded a 2.88 20 metre sprint time in his draft year. He is wasted on a forward flank at the bulldogs. He’d be handy to have as the draftees find their feet.
Spot on !

Reactions: 1 user
I knew a bloke that claimed he had one of these. Apparently a hair would grow out the end of his coxis and puncture/mess with his lower intestines. I never inspected the area or confirmed it to be true. But nevertheless I hope your ass remains unaltered with a tail. Sounds horrible.