The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Neal Bullen wants to go to Adelaide
Make no mistake, ANB is part of the fabric at the Dees. And the players love him. Huge loss for a variety of reasons.

Lot of AFL clubs on the verge of falling apart right now. Not many good cultures.

Reactions: 2 users
I don’t see too many good players wanting to come across to play Yze ball.
That's the issue.
It's all well and good that we have 100 draft picks but there are kids that we all know can play running around in the 2's at other clubs that could fit into our side.
Why aren't we front runners to get James Peatling? Tough inside mid that can't a game because of Green, Kelly and Congilio.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Yep. Compare it to us where not 1 player has publicly announced leaving.
There will be a stampede out the door in 15 days time.
Did you hear Lyon 'it's not a game you can take much away, it was like circle work"

That's not a group of footballers playing for the coach.

Reactions: 1 user
If we do lose Baker, Bolton and Rioli and Graham, what do you think about trading a pick around 30 for Caleb Daniel? Just turned 28, he can kick, and would offer a bit more surety in the back line for 3 to 4 years while the draftees come on.

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
If we do lose Baker, Bolton and Rioli and Graham, what do you think about trading a pick around 30 for Caleb Daniel? Just turned 28, he can kick, and would offer a bit more surety in the back line for 3 to 4 years while the draftees come on.
Good little player. But not the future and not a need at 28 years old. Not for pick 30.

Reactions: 1 users
Good little player. But not the future and not a need at 28 years old. Not for pick 30.
Yeah I get what you're saying but we can't have 12 players under 22 in our side each week. It stunts development in my opinion. North, Carlton and Melbourne have wasted many years being too young for too long.

Yeah I get what you're saying but we can't have 12 players under 22 in our side each week. It stunts development in my opinion. North, Carlton and Melbourne have wasted many years being too young for too long.
Those players are really important to bring in - for experience, mature bodies, and to provide a transition for the draftees. They wouldn't be veterans nearing retirement.

But if Bolton, Rioli, Baker, Graham, Grimes, Dusty are gone along with delistings and along with recovering ACLs...

I'm not 1 to count my chickens early don't like seeing we have picks,
1 2,3,4,5 etc.
Realistically it's
1, 7, 15, (bolton),
21,22(Graham but in doubt it's this early
Then our other picks could get either blues or lions pick,so 10 to 18.
Meaning at worst
1, 7, 15, 18, 21, 31, not counting where Graham's pick is.

To me this is fantastic with such quality available until mid to late 30s.
Add two 12&20 for a Rioli lolz. With that hand we will be bidding early.

Those players are really important to bring in - for experience, mature bodies, and to provide a transition for the draftees. They wouldn't be veterans nearing retirement.

But if Bolton, Rioli, Baker, Graham, Grimes, Dusty are gone along with delistings and along with recovering ACLs...
Exactly. This will be a pretty much an unprecedented situation where a club could have $4 to 5 million unexpectedly free in the salary cap

Just our luck.
1st pick in the draft and the best player won’t be coming to us.

• Haha