Team for West Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team for West Coast

Tigerhart04 said:
:hihi :hihi

Face it Barnzy, match committee must see things more clearly than you. Take the blinkers off. ;D

Yep, had 7 touches. Maybe I missed it?

Team is still shocking on paper.

What so White played on the BOG Goddard he has to make way?

And other players have kept their spots who had less touches and not just this week, so your point?

Tigers of Old said:
Our small forwards struggled to have an impact last week despite Jack creating plenty of loose ball. Morton & likely Nahas have paid the price.
Will Hicks get promoted?

Another midget on the list will create a riot, surely

Tigerhart04 said:
What so White played on the BOG Goddard he has to make way?

And other players have kept their spots who had less touches and not just this week, so your point?

Yes. He was shocking. Besides 1 or 2 okay games he's been shocking all year. VFL player.

Nason very lucky to stay in, did nothing all game. Would've rested/dropped him. King still in, meh...VFL player. If West Coast lose to us they should just pack it in.

surprised that some of the smaller guys ie nason farmer king didnt get out specialy nason for a rest astbury to but like i said last week some would of been flat because of the port game so all depends on the weather on sunday we will know tommrow night but happy with ins and outs

the team according to the richmond website is slightly different. thursfield def in and tuck on the bench.
tuck would be a def starter you would think. thursfield not so definite, esp if Moore comes in, as i reckon he will.

B: Thursfield, McGuane, King
HB: Newman, Deledio, Connors
C: Cousins, Jackson, Edwards
HF: White, Riewoldt, Nason
F: Tambling, Griffiths, Astbury
Foll: Graham, Cotchin, Martin

I/C (from): Farmer, Webberley, Tuck, Collins, Vickery, Nahas, Moore

In: Jackson, Moore, Connors, Griffiths, Vickery
Out: Simmonds (retired), Morton

WEST COAST

B: Scott Selwood, Eric Mackenzie, Will Schofield

HB: Beau Waters, Beau Wilkes, Shannon Hurn

C: Andrew Embley, Matt Priddis, Bradd Dalziell

HF: Brad Sheppard, Josh Kennedy, Ben McKinley

F: , Nic Naitanui, Mitch Brown, Mark LeCras

Foll: Dean Cox, Brad Ebert, Tom Swift

Int (from): Brett Jones, Quinten Lynch, Patrick McGinnity, Mark Nicoski, Matt Rosa, Adam Selwood, Lewis Stevenson

In: Q.Lynch , M.Nicoski , B.Jones , P.McGinnity
Out: S.Butler

Barnzy said:
Yes. He was shocking. Besides 1 or 2 okay games he's been shocking all year. VFL player.

Nason very lucky to stay in, did nothing all game. Would've rested/dropped him. King still in, meh...VFL player. If West Coast lose to us they should just pack it in.

According to you, and is getting so predictable.

So if we win it's only because West Coast must be so pathetic?

Tigers of Old said:
Our small forwards struggled to have an impact last week despite Jack creating plenty of loose ball. Morton & likely Nahas have paid the price.
Will Hicks get promoted?

i think they realise we struggled roving up front last week. they have rectified it tho.
F: [size=10pt]Tambling[/size], Griffiths, Astbury

Tigers of Old said:
WEST COAST
HF: Brad Sheppard, Josh Kennedy, Ben McKinley

F: , Nic Naitanui, Mitch Brown, Mark LeCras

They've gone tall with the forward line, perhaps Willy T will be an in unless Gus rests in the back pocket when the pineapple isn't rucking against him

Barnzy said:

Actually before the last game I think his previous 3 games were pretty solid. Hawthorn game was outstanding, others not a great number of possessions but created alot of defensive pressure and did well for inside 50s. I am glad that the club is not making knee-jerk selection decsions over 1 game. Let's see what he can produce this week.

Streak said:
The key to this is who is going to play on Lecras?

We have a poor history against this type of player, so stopping him is a must.

I agree, also Ben McKinley should not be taken lightly.

Looks like Morton is a poison apple down in the den. Thought he would get another crack. Oh well if it's good for the team it's good for me. GO TIGES!!! ;D

I laugh each week about the nominated team and the selected position especially the way people carry on about so and so being selected in the forward pocket and whatshisname selected to play at CHB...can someone tell me how often any team lines up excactly as its selected

Brodders17 said:
i think they realise we struggled roving up front last week. they have rectified it tho.
F: [size=10pt]Tambling[/size], Griffiths, Astbury

I doubt there would be too many sides that line up exactly as selected...maybe key players.....

I still dont understand why they dont just list a team of 25 and then trim the playing list.

Interesting to see Vickery promoted ahead of Pole-hack. Not just in view of Pole-hack's BOG in the magoos last week but also considering the insipid performance in the Essendon game that led to Vickery being dropped.

Obviously the panel thinks the message has got through to High Definition. I'll be really interested to see how he goes.

BTW this will be Vickery's first game outside of his teens. And he'll be matched up on one of his U18 opponents.