Team for West Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team for West Coast

Brodders17 said:
Richmond v West Coast
Sunday June 13
MCG, 1.10pm

B: Newman, McGuane, King
HB: Tuck, Deledio, Connors
C: Cousins, Jackson, Edwards
HF: White, Riewoldt, Nason
F: Tambling, Griffiths, Astbury
Foll: Graham, Cotchin, Martin

I/C: Farmer, Collins, Vickery, Moore
EMG: Thursfield, Webberley, Nahas

It's a very small back line that's named, even with Moore on the bench.
Looks like Astbury is going to play down back.
I wonder how Connor's knee is? I wouldn't be surprised if Thursfield is a late inclusion.

GoodOne said:
Of course there is something wrong with it. McGuire is out of my SC team injured and Webberley was his able replacement. Don't clubs consider this?

You know, I made exactly the same swap.

Its been compounded by the fact my two defensive reserves are McPharlin (also injured) and Thursfield.

An email from the match committee during the week would have been appreciated.

He he Swapped Maguire for sheppherd made him the emergency and put Webberly on ground. Also have Nason in reserve

2 things.

1. Is Webberley rested? Or injured or something else I am not aware of? He was good last week, one of our best. Surely not dropped.

2. On the RFC web site, Tony Greenberg has an article ( Tigers by the numbers ) saying we have used 36 players so far this year. By my calculations we have used 37. Anyone know?

Cheers