Sign Jack now!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sign Jack now!!!!

Tigers of Old said:
Happened right in front of me. Best Tiger mark I have seen in years.
'Royce-like' indeed. :D

Did you see that other marking effort in the forward line that he missed earlier. If he took that one would have been up there with the Roach ripper. He has a tremendous leap.

ZeroGame said:
689545-jack-riewoldt.jpg

love it :clap

I said it before and I'll say it again. Riewoldt's signature should be a higher priority that Martin's.

Agree - Luckily he's a Tasmanian, and not a QLD like his cousin. Otherwise GC would be in the box seat.

Tasmania has done alot for this club over the years...

thejinx said:
Agree - Luckily he's a Tasmanian, and not a QLD like his cousin. Otherwise GC would be in the box seat.

Tasmania has done alot for this club over the years...

Nicks as much of not more Tasmanian than a banana bender.

dconnorstheman said:
Does anyone know where to get some online footage of the mark?
I actually took a picture of the mark also which gives a different angle.

Im more than happy to email to you so you can print it out if you wish.

Cheers

why do we always sweat on players signing at Richmond, its been happening for so long..
I cant see Jack leaving, and if can convince Martin to stay, this club will well placed in the future.
we couldnt afford to let any quality player walk out, especially with the *smile* compension from the 2 new teams.
must signed the both of them up for 3 years and build on what were got.
I applaud Cotchin and Lids for staying and showing there faith in Hardwick..
Well done

I doubt anyone of them will leave anyway!!!! Good young group and they know they'll grow old all together and be best mates for long time!!!

On a nother note if Jack kept this up for the rest of the season what will his value be or what would he be asking?
I think maybe 400-500k seeing that we'll probably ask him to sign for 3 years
Is only young but if he can continue and improve we have superstar in the making

ParisAmos said:
I found myself saying "*smile* he's good"

I found myself yelling "*smile* he's good"
I know we are in contract discussions with Dusty, has there been any mention about contract discussions with Jack.
I'll sleep easier when he has signed on the dotted line.

tigerman said:
I found myself yelling "*smile* he's good"
I know we are in contract discussions with Dusty, has there been any mention about contract discussions with Jack.
I'll sleep easier when he has signed on the dotted line.

Me too.
We need to get his signature asap.

Fanbloodytastic game today Jack.!!!! :clap Nice 10 goal haul !
What cracks me up the most is that on the stats board for the most goals they keep writing up as Nick. They did that last week against St.Kilda Is that what the Richmond Grog Squad is on about when they sing "We got the best Reiwoldt in the league and his name is (something) (something) wrong"?