Sign Jack now!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sign Jack now!!!!

History could be repeating itself....

31 years ago i witnessed the talent in the form of Michael Roach at Windy Hill against the Bombers....I was totally in AWE
At the risk of being rash , I dont care , but could Jack Reivwolt be the next big thing at Tigerland ? And Fantastic win ! There is something sweet about giving Port Adelaide a PUBLIC FLOGGING on their home turf ! Even the QLD people are over the moon about this ! ;D :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :hihi :rofl 8)

WesternTiger said:
Of course I know about free agency. My question was in reference to your statement that his next contracts gotta be for 3 years. As I said why? There is no rule stating that he cannot be contracted when he becomes eligible for free agency!

well if jack is eligible to become a free agent in 4 years, then we sign him for 3 years - meaning his next contract will be negotiated before he's eligible.

Tigers of Old said:
Absolutely remarkable. Disco's goal average is better in that list though.

Taylor's is pretty good as well. Just over 3 a game.

Its easy to forget he was a pretty talented footballer.

Another great game by Jack, he has the potential to be our next Hart, Roach, or Richo.
To kick 6 out of 8 goals is a fantastic effort. Go Jack you're a bloody beauty!!!!

Withe every week that goes by he's costing us more. Wow - he's turning into a real REAL player. Good on him. In his boat, now might be a good time to negotiate a new deal. He's flying!

Did anyone see him pumping up the cheer squad??? Great screamer & solid 6. Keep going son...enthusiasm is infectious. :clap

hopper said:
Withe every week that goes by he's costing us more. Wow - he's turning into a real REAL player. Good on him. In his boat, now might be a good time to negotiate a new deal. He's flying!
His manager will be happy

Imagine the forward line without him at the moment. We would struggle to score.

Has come on in leaps and bounds. Turning into a gun.

689545-jack-riewoldt.jpg

Mark of the year? Would have to go close.

Most important player on the list IMO. KPP's have more value than mids. We lose Riewoldt we may as well pack up shop.

Barnzy said:
Most important player on the list IMO. KPP's have more value than mids. We lose Riewoldt we may as well pack up shop.

there are plenty of HFFs that can replace him.

Brodders17 said:
there are plenty of HFFs that can replace him.

Brodders you forgot to add a wink :)
I hope his re-signing is our number one priority.

We must sign him - we have the building of a pretty exciting future.

Have Riewoldts management stated contracts will be looked at end of the year?? if not sign him up today