Sign Jack now!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sign Jack now!!!!

Looking forward to barnzy and skipper discussing the merits of Reiwoldt being a third tall/flanker.

He's just come out of nowhere... Never have I seen a player come on like Riewoldt has. From any club.

I keep expecting him to drop off, particularly with all the media attention he's been getting. But he's just getting better and better.

I'm in complete and utter awe...

bowden4president said:
how many third tall/flankers have kicked 10 goals :hihi

All the ones that went on to be first key position forward I guess.

How good is Reiwoldt? One on one he's unbeatable, in the air and on the ground. And how straight is kicking atm. Full of confidence, and now, unless Pavlich gets 6+, on top of the Coleman medal ladder. Amazing!

He should walk into the office tomorrow and tell them what he is worth--and given we have to pay 92% the salary cap--to basically a bunch of young kids -his claim needs to be considered and I reckon we have the resources to meet it

richmond..sit down with pen and paper amd cheque book and sign martin and jack for 5 years..do it asap..and give them whatever they want...

arlobill said:
richmond..sit down with pen and paper amd cheque book and sign martin and jack for 5 years..do it asap..and give them whatever they want...
What he said!!!

tigerman said:
Plus i've got a man crush on him ;D

Hmm after today's game I'm guessing Tigerman you've moved on from man crush to full on blazing man lust! :inlove

Or am I projecting... :headscratch

Great game and my twin 5yold girls love the song - muhahaha

Given the way both Martin & Riewoldt are going they're probably the ones holding off on signing as they know their salary is going up higher every single week.

Brettstigers said:
Hmm after today's game I'm guessing Tigerman you've moved on from man crush to full on blazing man lust! :inlove

Or am I projecting... :headscratch

Great game and my twin 5yold girls love the song - muhahaha

It's more than that i'm infatuated :hearton

[size=10pt]FINALLY!!![/size]
[size=10pt]
An extrovert with balls, who can kick straight in the forwardline, has come to Richmond.
[/size]

How long have we been waiting???

Makes a grown man want to shed a tear.

Scribblar said:
[size=10pt]FINALLY!!![/size]
[size=10pt]
An extrovert with balls, who can kick straight in the forwardline, has come to Richmond.
[/size]

How long have we been waiting???

Makes a grown man want to shed a tear.

i have to admit that i was wrong. rewind 12 months ago and you will find somewhere on this board a thread of mine that highlghts JR's laziness, poor defensive work, lack of ability and bad attitude.

Well, i will happily eat my hat now. I was wrong - Jack has done a fantastic job turning these deficiencies around in his game this year and all credit to him.

Well done and go Tiges!!! :clap :clap :clap

doherz said:
i have to admit that i was wrong. rewind 12 months ago and you will find somewhere on this board a thread of mine that highlghts JR's laziness, poor defensive work, lack of ability and bad attitude.

Well, i will happily eat my hat now. I was wrong - Jack has done a fantastic job turning these deficiencies around in his game this year and all credit to him.

Well done and go Tiges!!! :clap :clap :clap

Nice doherz. :clap