Sign Jack now!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sign Jack now!!!!

doherz said:
i have to admit that i was wrong. rewind 12 months ago and you will find somewhere on this board a thread of mine that highlghts JR's laziness, poor defensive work, lack of ability and bad attitude.

Well, i will happily eat my hat now. I was wrong - Jack has done a fantastic job turning these deficiencies around in his game this year and all credit to him.

Well done and go Tiges!!! :clap :clap :clap

Well done Doherz but Footy Classified had an intertesting set of stats showing hs output last year very similar to this year save for goals kicked and kicking accuracy.

There is of course natural improvement and he has worked hard on his strengths and deficiencies but his style of play and indeed dominance is similar to how he played at Coburg.

Clearly Jack is better now and will get better still with more experience and development. Dont think his attitude has changed much except that he loves the limellight and the responsibility and is likely to only get better the more the rest of the footy world catches on to how good he is!

If any of you guys are like me (not busy at work) go to the Game Analyser on afl.com.au and you can watch each one of Jacks 45 goals for the year.

EDIT: it's afl.com.au, it doesn't work very well.

powerful and brave 12 said:
Sign the sherminator !!
250395.jpg

"Nadia, you've been targeted for Shermination. Come with me if you want to live. "