Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

So, footywire had him listed as 103kg. I'm gonna assume it's accurate.
That means he is 7kg below Gawn and Witts, 8 below S Darcy but 3kg more than Luke Jackson, 4kg below English. About the same as Pittonet, Goldstein and T De Koning, a couple less than Grundy. Didn't check every club, but apart from a few premium ruckman, he's around the mark.
Think it's not necessarily any more bulk, but he still appears weak.

He looks limp in the upper body and doesn't have the power in his core to hold his ground.

And Happy Birhtday @The_General , hopeful some of PRE's ancestors return for your present, who makes up your list of returnees that you are after?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Firstly, his name is Samson not bloody Sampson. Don't insult the great man.

The bandwagon started with only a handful of us - Smoking, Spook and one of two others.

More are seeing the light and it's starting to fill up.

There's gunna be more Ron Jeremy's on this one. That is for sure.

The bandwagon is selling tickets cheaply, so cheap they will pay you to get on board.

Anyone interested please see Leysy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
And Happy Birhtday @The_General , hopeful some of PRE's ancestors return for your present, who makes up your list of returnees that you are after?
@Scoop @Don’t Argue - thanks gents.

There's some old timers like Evo, Bully, GeoffreyPrettyBoy, madcow, tigerbob, Anduril. I thought about Claw a bit during our dynasty, wondered if he was ever happy during that time.

Lots of good folks over the years. Some you'd disagree with - maybe even butt heads, wallow in tiger pity with. Others were like minded, and just good to have around.

Reactions: 2 users

There's some old timers like Evo, Bully, GeoffreyPrettyBoy, madcow, tigerbob, Anduril. I thought about Claw a bit during our dynasty, wondered if he was ever happy during that time.

Lots of good folks over the years. Some you'd disagree with - maybe even butt heads, wallow in tiger pity with. Others were like minded, and just good to have around.
Claw inhabits the one eyed form.
Still going
200.gif

• Haha
Ryan’s got the size. As others have mentioned he just doesn’t know how to use it. He hasn’t learned much in his time at the club, but we’ve given him 3 more years. Is big Ivan our ruck coach?

There's some old folk from ancient PRE times. If you joined in 2004, what was your name before Mr T took over?

There's some old folk from ancient PRE times. If you joined in 2004, what was your name before Mr T took over?
I've always been The_General. Chose it because he was the first Tiger I got from a pack of scanlon's footy cards as a kid.
Him and Flea were my favourites at a young age.

Reactions: 2 users
I've always been The_General. Chose it because he was the first Tiger I got from a pack of scanlon's footy cards as a kid.
Ah Scanlans footy cards. Where the stick of gum you got with the cards was probably less tasty than eating one of the cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Ryan & Short are very suss atm .
I would move short on fir a 2nd rounder

OK. I joined here about 10 days before you but can't remember your name as much as those others. Quiet poster back then...:mhihi.
Flea and Rainesy were my faves and Lee was THE BEST ruckman we've ever had.....40+ years later still (credit to Nank). Loved those big thumps into attack from the centre circle.

Reactions: 1 users
OK. I joined here about 10 days before you but can't remember your name as much as those others. Quiet poster back then...:mhihi.
Flea and Rainesy were my faves and Lee was THE BEST ruckman we've ever had.....40+ years later still (credit to Nank). Loved those big thumps into attack from the centre circle.
Any chance you could have a talk to Mark and see whether he is available this week?

Ryan & Short are very suss atm .
I would move short on fir a 2nd rounder
Unfortunately, I believe Short is contracted for another couple of years. We’d probably have to pay most of his salary and give something back to get even a 2nd rounder.

I liked it when they had mismatched shorts or socks or even better...Mal Brown

Attachments

• mal.jpg
    mal.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users