Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

How you blokes waxed lyrically and intellectually superior about how great he is going to be is so beyond me.

Reactions: 1 users
How you blokes waxed lyrically and intellectually superior about how great he is going to be is so beyond me.
I reckon this guy may be the worst in the league right now. Adds nothing. I can't see a position for him, now any hope of improvement.

Reactions: 3 users
The worst contract extension in the history of the AFL. He should be the Punt Road cleaner - at least we can get some return from the salary. He’s gone past Sean Hampson as the worst player I’ve ever seen play for Richmond.

Reactions: 4 users
Possibly the worst 3 year extension this club had ever made. Yarran was more worthy of a contract extension

Reactions: 3 users
Is there a weaker 200+ cm player in the League?

Gets rag-dolled by blokes half his size… must have zero core strength

Reactions: 5 users
I hate to pot a young fella, but this guy is 5 months younger than Koschitzke.

If Kosi was playing like this, there'd be chicken poo outside Punt Rd.

Why have we signed this guy for 3 years. He's not showing anything.

Kosi is playing like this.

Reactions: 2 users
Are we serious?
How was this bloke drafted to start with?
And where's the improvement?
Cut your losses and pay him out

Reactions: 2 users
He is as weak as *smile* has no effort, no want, and is as soft as butter...struggling to see how we gave him a 3 year contract.

Reactions: 1 users