Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH

Hille, Ryder and Hurley doing as they please.

I cringe every time Matt White has the ball or is anywhere near the ball or a contest.

Is there a player that is caught with the footy more than him or panics as much as him when they have it fair dinkum the bloke brings play unstuck more than anyone else.

Get rid of him.

McGuane and Moore also have to go.

Hurley and Pears as opposed to Moore and McGuane ............. laughable.

Does Gus have some phobia in kicking?. Can't believe how many handballs he gives away.

MMM have Browny & 3AW have Richo in special comments, but it sounds more like them providing answers as to why we're bad.

Come on MB ol son hang in there.

Strange thing is ........ the boys are a chance everyone needs to lift but the Bombers are definately gettable in the 2nd half.

First 6 -7 minutes of third quarter will tell tale.

Come on Tigers lift and beat this bunch of posers.

As i said after last weeks performance. When they can do that for 6-7 weeks in a row then i would praise them. Typical RFC tonight. Played 1 half decent game they should have won, got some pats on the back and players thought we have done enough now for another 8 weeks!!! White, Rance, Farmer, Mcguane, Moore, Nahas all duds!! Should have kept Polak in as the other large target as Astbury is nowhere near it at the moment.

OK, just HT for us poor suckers stuck watching on delay .........

more competive 2nd Q, no doubt, but still so far from being in the contest (of winning a game)........

Had they kicked even half straight we'd be down by 10 at this stage.

Cousins has been absolutely terrible.

Tuck, Reiwoldt and Lids keeping us in it.

Mandatory bumbling and poor set ups in the back line has cost us at least 4 or 5 goals.

Game is well and truly shot to *smile*.

19 min mark 3/4

91 to 43 Essendons way

Oh tigers

No im not joking the Tigers are getting shat all over in the 3rd.