Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - Game Day Thread - ESS v RICH

Has to have contacts or serious business on one of the bigwigs at the club, doesn't he ???

Nothing else even comes close to making sense as to how he still gets a game.....

hahahaa...loved Walls comment about how our recruiters "go after pigmy's" ....good stuff.

Absolutely flogged that first Q.........not sure what you guys seeing this "live" were complaining about as far as them getting their goals from free kicks.......

That goal we got from Astbury was from a free that wasnt even close to being a throw..............

jackfrost said:
hahahaa...loved Walls comment about how our recruiters "go after pigmy's" ....good stuff.

He's right. We have way too many midgets on the list. :thumbdown

Gotta laugh i look at Hurley standing next to Willy T and *smile* the kids just started his 2nd year and already looks like a big bodied strong man whilst our 2 blokes 4-5 years in still look like sticks.

Another laughable Wallet regime legacy

If they arent undersized or under weight they are un skilled uncomposed and unintelligent ........ heh heh.

Just managed to log on. What happened in that 1st Q ? Are we matching them at least now ? Kids putting up a fight at least ?

Vickery MUST learn to attack a contest with more vigour and intent and impose himself he looks like a hat stand in a hallway at times.

Come on son ........ rip into it.

Well much beter last q. No foward poressure whatso ever. And I'm stuck in the southern stand surrounded by bombers supporters which is bloody torture

craig said:
Vickery MUST learn to attack a contest with more vigour and intent and impose himself he looks like a hat stand in a hallway at times.

Come on son ........ rip into it.

Very mechanical and unco-ordinated also........... more bad traits for an AFL player....Hmmm, I'm seeing a theme here ?