Round 22 the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the other games

51-1

If Adelaide win their next 2 and we possibly lose next week is there a possibility we play Adelaide in Adelaide ?

I think if Adelaide win next week and we loose we will play them in Adelaide unless the Lions upset the Bulldogs.

waiting said:
51-1

If Adelaide win their next 2 and we possibly lose next week is there a possibility we play Adelaide in Adelaide ?

Must win
Otherwise straight out again

Yep if we lose it's likely:

5th: Dogs 60 = 120%
6th: Crows 58
7th: Tigers 56 = 120%
8th: Kangas 56 = 110%

WC got back into the game

26 Pts

Maybe list McGovern. Is Walker in trouble for those that are watching live. You think with that lost Adelaide may run away with it as their talls will be too much with their undersized defence?

West Coast can GaGF. Pack u bags another elimination flogging in Adelaide for us this year

Even if the Swans win, we can still make top 4 if the Blooze thrash the Hawks......by 420 points. :p

Dev Tiger said:
I think if Adelaide win next week and we loose we will play them in Adelaide unless the Lions upset the Bulldogs.

Makes the North game even more important. I would hate Adelaide in Adelaide as the first final.

Well you knew it would come back to hurt us in the end...beat the dockers and we would've been playing Freo in Perth with a second chance fir t week...now we stare down the barrel of the kangaroos or Adelaide in Adelaide...two horrible draws for.us.

tha8ball said:
Well you knew it would come back to hurt us in the end...beat the dockers and we would've been playing Freo in Perth with a second chance fir t week...now we stare down the barrel of the kangaroos or Adelaide in Adelaide...two horrible draws for.us.
6 bloody posters and a Huge Basher mistake. Yep that game will cost us bigtime this year. Same as 2013 loss to Carlton round 17 I think. Gotta take your opportunities in this games. Never know whats around the corner!

saigon tiger said:
6 bloody posters and a Huge Basher mistake. Yep that game will cost us bigtime this year. Same as 2013 loss to Carlton round 17 I think. Gotta take your opportunities in this games. Never know whats around the corner!

Quite sad really. We have had a reasonably easy draw this season. Lost too many games people thought we would win. Its cost us big time and it looks very very likely that we are heading to Adelaide. I have no doubt we will not get within 10 goals of the crows over there. We don't have the finals winning mentality.