Round 22 the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the other games

ThePercies said:
Just remind me to quote myself once this becomes reality in 2 weeks time ;)

Whether it becomes "reality" or not, as a Richmond supporter I'd be ashamed to post such rubbish about I team I supposedly support. Not a problem for some I guess.

Tommy H said:
:hihi They're already on their end of season trip TF. How can anyone take him seriously hey.

Must be those red guernseys. Rabblebourne fans worried about the 186 point flogging to be broken today.

From Demonland forum. :hihi

biggestred
Master Demon

Life Member
PipPipPipPip
2,749 posts

Posted Today, 05:22 PM

Stop blaming the players, this is all our fault

So much for hoping the Saints could beat the Swans ::)

Top 4 dead and buried now.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
We could offer to pay for Gold Coast's drugs on Mad Monday if they can beat Sydney.

Let's use the money to land a big fish $$$$

antman said:
Whether it becomes "reality" or not, as a Richmond supporter I'd be ashamed to post such rubbish about I team I supposedly support. Not a problem for some I guess.

And that is the nub of it. Wanting to be vindicated as a result of talking down the team you support... Unfathomable.

There are 3 things that have screwed us this year.
* houil's kick in
* cotchin's miss in the same game
And worse of the worse losing to Melbourne

zippadeee said:
There are 3 things that have screwed us this year.
* houil's kick in
* cotchin's miss in the same game
And worse of the worse losing to Melbourne

Spot on.

Cotchin has missed crucial goals all season. Goals that captains need to kick..