Round 22 the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the other games

It annoys me when a player has the ball, takes on the opposition and burrows the head down, then drops the ball and gets away with it. Pay a free!

feisty tige said:
It annoys me when a player has the ball, takes on the opposition and burrows the head down, then drops the ball and gets away with it. Pay a free!

Yeah ring the Giesh!!!!

bulldogs and north applying lots of pressure

but

neither are standing up to the pressure - lots of mistakes, a lot not under pressure

Ice said:
bulldogs and north applying lots of pressure

but

neither are standing up to the pressure - lots of mistakes, a lot not under pressure

That's it Ice. Our v Haw pressure game will get it done in 2 weeks.

Baloo said:
Who do we want to win between Footscray and North?

as much as i hate to say it, north. if they win this week, we're less likely to be meeting them in the first week of the finals and they're the tea, I'm most nervous about outside of the top 4.

Will have to stop Tarrent's ability to intercept mark, has taken 12 marks already halfway through the 3rd.

puregreen said:
Will have to stop Tarrent's ability to intercept mark, has taken 12 marks already halfway through the 3rd.

Give me a break. The guys a hack. More an indictment on the doggies than anything.

Thought this was gonna be a shoot out?!

Perfect conditions under the roof and 12 goals kicked by 3/4 time. *smile* football.

puregreen said:
dont worry about him he plays one good game a year.

Midsy said:
Thought this was gonna be a shoot out?!

Perfect conditions under the roof and 12 goals kicked by 3/4 time. sh!t football.

Both are crap that's why. Won't go anywhere near it this year and for years to come. Soft draws.

Dogs running all over the Roos now.

Roos have stopped! Thinking of the Tigers next week.

Poor performance by them and an ordinary game for three quarters. Dogs speed and run opening them up and the lack of pressure is poor too!

Just as I spoke Roos 2 recruits Waite and Higgins get the margin back to 2 goals

waiting said:
Dogs running all over the Roos now.

Roos have stopped! Thinking of the Tigers next week.

Poor performance by them and an ordinary game for three quarters. Dogs speed and run opening them up and the lack of pressure is poor too!

Are you actually watching this game?

What about that play by Stringer!! :eek: :eek:

One of the plays of the year. Grabbed the ball in the centre, burned off 2 North opponents with 2 bounces and pin pointed the pass to Crameri for a goal. One of the plays of the year. Not bad for a 6'3" 90kg player.

Geez he can play.