Round 22 the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22 the other games

ThePercies said:
Quite sad really. We have had a reasonably easy draw this season. Lost too many games people thought we would win. Its cost us big time and it looks very very likely that we are heading to Adelaide. I have no doubt we will not get within 10 goals of the crows over there. We don't have the finals winning mentality.

Only if we lose to Norf next week.

ThePercies said:
Quite sad really. We have had a reasonably easy draw this season. Lost too many games people thought we would win. Its cost us big time and it looks very very likely that we are heading to Adelaide. I have no doubt we will not get within 10 goals of the crows over there. We don't have the finals winning mentality.

We peaked against Sydney last year, while this year we're better prepared for finals.

We'll beat anyone in week 1 - we'd want it more than anyone else after the last couple of years.

Chimptastic said:
We peaked against Sydney last year, while this year we're better prepared for finals.

We'll beat anyone in week 1 - we simply want it more.

Plus we have a game more suitable for finals.

We don't have the finals winning mentality, Chimp..

ThePercies said:
I think we all know we aren't beating North next friday night. Definitely not beating them at that dump of a ground.
ThePercies said:
We don't have the finals winning mentality, Chimp..

Atta boy fella, way to support your team.

ThePercies said:

Couple of weeks ago you were saying we wouldn't be playing finals. Hopefully in a month you'll be saying we're no hope in the GF!

ThePercies said:

Probably the most pathetic post of the day.

Really nice interview with Holmes parents at half time. Funny stuff. Especially the dad.

TigerForce said:
Didn't Poo$y say they're gonna play angry this week? :hihi

:hihi They're already on their end of season trip TF. How can anyone take him seriously hey.