Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

Hahaha *smile* you pies. It’s over for season 2024 no back2back. 27 points up in the last and swans bang on 5 goals.
Was watching the Olympics and turned over throughout the night to see scores. Didn’t watch last quarter as I thought bloody Pies will run away with it. Turned it back to the game with 2 minutes to go. Great feeling seeing my second side (whoever colonwood are playing) win, almost as good as a Tigers win😂😂😂

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think I can sleep tonight, my mind is buzzing
I fell asleep at half time, I partying now..
It's dreams, Carlton sitting in 8th after being in 2nd and Collingwood sitting above us with no 1st rounder.
It's beautiful

Presser time
I can't listen to the Dalai Lama of Collingwood, my head hurts listening to him.
His philosophy *smile* does my head in.
Is he crying because Pendles played his 401st game and Dacs is playing with 1 leg?

Reactions: 1 user
Baited by the journo about the non-50 and Fly openly said it would've been a 50 if it was at the G. Penalty fine!!!

And so it begins, GLORIOUS. Pies fans not happy with Fly and its only one year after winning the flag LOL
How about that star recruit pick 7 that the filth gave up in this year's draft, I present to you, Lachie Schultzz :ROFLMAO:

pies 13.jpg
pies 12.jpg
pies 10.jpg
pies9.png.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
It looked to me as if McStay made a MASSIVE mistake. If he had hesitated a few seconds before playing on….50 metres. Instead, he took off before McCartin had arrived back on the mark. So play on is called.
Happy to be corrected on this as the application of the Stand rule is a raffle.

Reactions: 5 users