Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

The one thing missing is a failing Geelong, but with their soft draw they are pretty much guaranteed top 4 now.

DS

Reactions: 3 users
Geelong were guaranteed a top 4 spot the moment Nobet Pays backed them to miss the 8.

Blame him.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Yes, he's one of the greats but Penderbury, as you call him, is far too precious for me; has always received privileges from the Dumpiring fraternity as it is.
It's simply one of those privileges that certain players get during their careers. Penderbury, Clench, Duckwood, Scablett etc etc. They're the squeaky clean, silky smooth young men that every girl would be happy to take home to meet mum.
They get all the praise, honours, bonuses n advantageous considerations possible. A bit like the slime balls in fancy jackets at high school, those greasy arse kissing prefects.

What is the point of waking up a loser.
Was thinking that Carlscum n Essendrugs fans would be getting fairly bloody good at it by now BBgun. Both mobs have been getting in plenty of practice over the last 20 years. Heh, Heh, Heh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Was thinking that Carlscum n Essendrugs fans would be getting fairly bloody good at it by now BBgun. Both mobs have been getting in plenty of practice over the last 20 years. Heh, Heh, Heh.
I'm alright now that I've sobered up. Bigger and better things to worry about in life.

It's simply one of those privileges that certain players get during their careers. Penderbury, Clench, Duckwood, Scablett etc etc. They're the squeaky clean, silky smooth young men that every girl would be happy to take home to meet mum.
They get all the praise, honours, bonuses n advantageous considerations possible. A bit like the slime balls in fancy jackets at high school, those greasy arse kissing prefects.
And as long as umpiring is not strictly objective, as it should be - without anyone getting privileges - then it will remain crap. Their job is to apply the rules, not take sides or play favorites.

Reactions: 1 users