Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

McRae quoted in The Age - from the presser when asked how they blew the 5 goal lead

“Isaac Heeney, he was pretty special wasn’t he?”
“He was amazing, I don’t think I’ve seen a player impact a game like that in a quarter. Unbelievable.”

Funny that - Craig must have completely wiped his memory of seeing a certain bloke from Richmond during his time with us
He is still dizzy. Give him a break.
He brought on his sub with 46 seconds to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Replacing Ginnivan with *smile* may well be one of the silliest strategies ever.

Ginnivan is a born forward and they are gold.

Hawks are laughing.

Confuscious character utterly evaporated from Macrae's repertoire.

Passive aggressive sook last night was like a Scott Bros response.

'would've been paid on The MCG'. is one of the great sooky lines.

Their flag was a perfect fluke

Reactions: 9 users
He described the umpiring as a 'circus' at one point. Fineworthy?

Toby Greene got fined for saying that in a podcast.

Fly throws the toys out off the cot at a presser.

the counterfeit love and authenticity has gone.

The problem with putting on a 'nice guy' act is you'll inevitably have lapses and true colours will be revealed, which is what happened to McRae last night in blaming the umpires. Sore loser.

Reactions: 6 users
Toby Greene got fined for saying that in a podcast.

Fly throws the toys out off the cot at a presser.

the counterfeit love and authenticity has gone.
It didn’t take long for the Pies to infect him and make him unlikeable.

Reactions: 1 user
Just watched the final quarter again.....aaaahhhh....beautiful. Chokewood is back!!!

Reactions: 2 users
There has been criticism at his MCG comments. Rightly too.
The honeymoon is over. Fly is in the *smile*.
Did anyone ask him about the 50 that should have been paid a few minutes earlier when Maynard deliberately went 4 mtrs over the mark when a swan marked a few metres inside and Maynard tried to stand the mark just outside? I think McDonald might have kicked it anyway.
Or the Cox 50 when he jumped forward on Blakey's shot?

Or whether the Pies are still practicising icing games and protecting 5 goal leads?

Sook. and i thought he would have learnt better from Hardwick.

Edit: and that is ignoring his crying about the deliberates. Here's a hint- dont your players not to hit the ball straight out of bounds and maybe deliberate wont be paid.

Reactions: 1 user