Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

Havent felt this good about a Collingwood loss since the Swans knocked em out in the 22 Prelim :mhihi, and Dom Sheeds kick :mhihi

Reactions: 10 users
Spot on. Not one of these one hit wonder ‘Premiers’ since have come close to our wonderful dynasty side.
Pies shouldn’t have even made it to last years GF

Reactions: 6 users
Swans just reignited their season tonight............................................. just aside from ENDING THE SKUNKS !!!

Reactions: 2 users
Spot on. Not one of these one hit wonder ‘Premiers’ since have come close to our wonderful dynasty side.
No team's gonna beat us and you can see even the Ducks dominating early but now falling. No team is as dominant as we were. Glad they played this at home because at the G would've been a different result.

Let's put icing on the cake with the Paddle Pops finally beating this Scum next week at the G.

Reactions: 1 user
Might let the Skunks forum on Big Footy Fire up and wander across for a look see in a while ........................................................BLISS

The joy when Gulden put them in front and then the siren going was just bliss No back2back for Copywood.

McCrea had that usual smirk on his face when in front but that quickly got wiped off as swans kicked goal after goal

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
The joy when Gulden put them in front and then the siren going was just bliss No back2back for Copywood.

McCrea had that usual smirk on his face when in front but that quickly got wiped off as swans kicked goal after goal
Yep, I was begging for it to turn and it did.

Exactly they cant be mentioned akin to our side now same as the Go Deez hopefully 1 and Done.

Havent felt this good about a Collingwood loss since the Swans knocked em out in the 22 Prelim :mhihi, and Dom Sheeds kick :mhihi
I’m not partial to using the word ‘wonderful’.

But it feels fitting right about now.

It’s wonderful that those *smile* scum bags are done for the year.

*smile* them.

I love it when his face changes from *smile* eating grin to psychopath.

It’s brilliant.

All whinging about Schulz been a spud. I thought he was gonna be a good pick up for them but I'm glad it failed.