Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

I love it when a player makes a statement - “I’m going to make sure we win this game! Come with me boys!”
Isaac Heeney,take a bow.

Reactions: 7 users
So good and good bye Pies scum 🤣. And the best part was the Umpires *smile* them over for a change. Having said that watch the major umpiring enquiry in the the aftermath of this game. Like what the *smile* Umpires, you lost us the game we normally win? Are you serious? Do you know which team your talking to?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
1723208220356.png

Our subs might not have been great sometimes this year but this is up there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Mum used to barrack for South Melbourne (Bobby Skilton really) so I used to watch lots of those Sydney Swans Sunday games with her. Can’t remember one I enjoyed more than this one though.

Anyone but Collingwood.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I think someone may have pointed out earlier, but we may very well end up with Scumwood’s 1st round pick via Freo that they gave up for Shultz :rotfl1

• Love
Great game. Heeney enormous in the last, hauled the Swans over the line.

Reactions: 3 users
A filth supporter was on Facebook carrying on like a pork chop when then were ahead in the third quarter.
Now he is nowhere to be seen.
Weak as p..s.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
So good and good by Pies scum 🤣. And the best part was the Umpires *smile* them over for a change. Having said that watch the major umpiring enquiry in the the aftermath of this game. Like what the *smile* Umpires, you lost us the game we normally win? Are you serious? Do you know which team your talking to?
The Moore boundary decision was a howler.

All whinging about Schulz been a spud. I thought he was gonna be a good pick up for them but I'm glad it failed.
No Good.
They already had a Shultz in Givivian and now they lost a 21yr old kid for a 27 yr that's no good and a 1st rounder.
They are Not happy :ROFLMAO: Screenshot_20240809_230619_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
A filth supporter was on Facebook carrying on like a pork chop when then were ahead in the third quarter.
Now he is nowhere to be seen.
Weak as p..s.
You try and remove car tyres and post at the same time.

It’s not that easy.

• Haha