Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

Baited by the journo about the non-50 and Fly openly said it would've been a 50 if it was at the G. Penalty fine!!!
Was it a 50 at the telstra dome??
When Sidebottom & McCreeny were 5 metres over the mark.
Suck *smile* that's for lasts years finals series where they had an extra 4 on the ground.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Was it a 50 at the telstra dome??
When Sidebottom & McCreeny were 5 metres over the mark.
Suck shitt that's for lasts years finals series where they had an extra 4 on the ground.
What about when Cox jumped forward off the mark when the Swans player was having a shot for goal earlier in tonight’s game?

Would the umpire have missed that one at the G also?

McCrae can eat a *smile*

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Collingwoods season
Take the icing off they are as bad as us

Against Hawthorn gather round.
This is when hawthorn were *smile*. They came back from 6 goals down and should've won, but the kid missed from directly in front

Against Essendon Langford misses from 30 out. Draw

Against Fremantle the kid runs into goal and misses. Draw

Against North Melbourne they aren't penalised a 50 and they win

Against Adelaide, with Adelaide fighting back from 5 goals down, they get a free kick paid to them Against Rankine for running too far. (Less then 10 are paid in year) win

Last week Against Carlton. McGovern misses from 40 out on a 45'. They win

Reactions: 13 users
What about when Cox jumped forward off the mark when the Swans player was having a shot for goal earlier in tonight’s game?

Would the umpire have missed that one at the G also?

McCrae can eat a *smile*
Your not allowed to move.
But Maynard and Quaynoor can jump and move forward

Reactions: 1 users
Collingwoods season
Take the icing off they are as bad as us

Against Hawthorn gather round Hawthorn when they were *smile* came back from 6 goals down and should've won, but the kid missed from directly in front

Against Essendon Langford misses from 30 out. Draw

Against Fremantle the kid runs into goal and misses. Draw

Against North Melbourne they aren't penalised a 50 and they win

Against Adelaide, with Adelaide fighting back from 5 goals down, they get a free kick paid to them Against Rankine for running too far. (Less then 10 are paid in year) win

Last week Against Carlton. McGovern misses from 40 out on a 45'. They win
Nek Minnit

Roumd 22 ......... had it in the bag and LOST :mhihi :mhihi

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Rememeber when the media were circle jerking over this trade about, how is anyone else going to have a chance against Collingwood. Hahahaha
Even Kano said they have become stronger.
And was Rated A

This isn't in Hindsight but that was a shocking trade.
Pick 8 and a 2nd rounder.

Me today
The Muppets Dancing GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
McRae quoted in The Age - from the presser when asked how they blew the 5 goal lead

“Isaac Heeney, he was pretty special wasn’t he?”
“He was amazing, I don’t think I’ve seen a player impact a game like that in a quarter. Unbelievable.”

Funny that - Craig must have completely wiped his memory of seeing a certain bloke from Richmond during his time with us

Reactions: 11 users
new team for hot chips! Fly and Chris Scott are 'Salt & Vinegar'

McRae quoted in The Age - from the presser when asked how they blew the 5 goal lead

“Isaac Heeney, he was pretty special wasn’t he?”
“He was amazing, I don’t think I’ve seen a player impact a game like that in a quarter. Unbelievable.”

Funny that - Craig must have completely wiped his memory of seeing a certain bloke from Richmond during his time with us
An Inconvenient Truth.

Reactions: 3 users
Turned this off before the finish and just saw the final score :rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2

How sweet it is.

Reactions: 2 users
Pies are the oldest team in the comp I believe?

And going to end up just out of the eight with no first round pick? With Tassie coming in?

That's not good. For them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Pies are the oldest team in the comp I believe?

And going to end up just out of the eight with no first round pick? With Tassie coming in?

That's not good. For them.
Huh!
I reckon it's bloody fabulous for them, will top off their 1 premiership dynasty perfectly. Now if only they could hover somewhere between 9th to 13th for half a dozen seasons as well it would be the perfect scenario.

Reactions: 1 users
Melbourne dynasty! 😅
Geelongs Geriatric Dynasty!:ROFLMAO:
Colllllllinnnngggwooooddddsss Dynasty!:poop:
All over before they started.
Only real clubs put in 4 yrs of Greatest.
These clubs are as plastic as the milk bottles we get these days.

Reactions: 4 users