Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

One night standers. No one's better than the MIGHTY TIGERS!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Just Knowing them Kents cant win the Flag this year has just salvaged this season for me.

TIGERS #1 Pick in the Draft

Smugpies =Deadwood

Reactions: 4 users
OMG..biased umpiring in last quarter..umm...geez...surprised?
Ha ha...we got that now Pies got it.
Blatently pro Swans.
It decided the result.
Looked more like a choke to me that decided the result. They're pretty consistent on the insufficient intent rule overall.

Hahaha *smile* you pies. Its over for season 2024 no back2back. 27 points up in the last and swans bang on 5 goals.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Might let the Skunks forum on Big Footy Fire up and wander across for a look see in a while ........................................................BLISS

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
McCartin played 1 of the worse games I've ever seen.
He got caught 4 times holding the ball and then he almost gave away a 50 to McStay

Get ready for a week of Scumwood ferals complaining to the media.
Briing It On they laughed at us when we got shafted by the ARC in the Elimination ................let em sook.

Anyone woulkd think the Tigers won over the Filth Im sooooo pumped f!@$^@# Fantastic .

Reactions: 3 users
What a great way to start the weekend. Every chance we end up with that draft pick too, glorious!

• Love
I'm sooooo happy
They are finished like us and they don't have a 1st rounder.
Shultz better stay alway from Johnson Street

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Just Knowing them Kents cant win the Flag this year has just salvaged this season for me.

TIGERS #1 Pick in the Draft

Smugpies =Deadwood
Plus Collonwood coughed up a good pick for Lachie *smile*

It’s *smile* great.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
The dumb ferals finally realise Fly's amazing game plan is full of nothing.

1723207117570.png

• Haha