Round 22: the grease trap games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 22: the grease trap games.

He isn't captain anymore.
And are you allowed to go to the umpires during the breaks??Screenshot_20240809_205555_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Like watching 2 teams who are finished for the year

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like Longmire's burnt the sausages. Time to go. Hasn't really achieved anything since Roos.

Luke Parker looks cooked. He’s playing defensive forward on Jeremy Howe but 45 year old Howe running off him with ease.

Sydney are *smile*...not sure is going on with them ! The premiership race is wide open !

21 points might else well be 51 Collingwood smashing them on the ground.
These are the games you really see who's good or really *smile* for Sydney..
Mills didn't even know he was playing
McCartin should just walk off the ground.
Ammaty makes chol look like Wayne Carey.
The lizard has more turnovers then Maccas..
Sydney have shat the bed. Season over.
Top of the ladder but currently playing like a bottom 4 side...

• Haha
McStay takes a mark on the wing, we haven't had a tall forward do that this Lynchy got injured.

Like watching 2 teams who are finished for the year
Problem is one team needs to just lose 1 %$#$%#*^ game to be done and dusted for the year and they just wont F@#^ off and die.

Mark my words if these wankers make it into September they will be a huge chance the way others are falling to bits.

FFS

McStay takes another mark on the wing. **** it would be good if we played a few tall forwards :mad:

McStay makes a good contest in the middle of the ground...........just saying.

21 points might else well be 51 Collingwood smashing them on the ground.
These are the games you really see who's good or really *smile* for Sydney..
Mills didn't even know he was playing
McCartin should just walk off the ground.
Ammaty makes chol look like Wayne Carey.
The lizard has more turnovers then Maccas..
Sydney have shat the bed. Season over.
Top of the ladder but currently playing like a bottom 4 side...
Whats happened at the Swans the past month and a bit.?

Wheels have fallen off?

Somethings gone wrong maybe they started too hard and have run out of petrol tickets.?

Tapered training loads now no legs?

Hubris?

Problem is one team needs to just lose 1 %$#$%#*^ game to be done and dusted for the year and they just wont F@#^ off and die.

Mark my words if these wankers make it into September they will be a huge chance the way others are falling to bits.

FFS
This is *smile* ridiculous. They'll be premiership favourites from outside the 8 next week. I reckon the Paddle Pops and Snowbourne won't be good enough to beat them at the G.