Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

But it was a good goal. Pies have 9 players with disposal efficiency of 50% or less including the Daicos brothers. Good fun watching Pies get dismantled by the Hawks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
This is more than making up for the poor Tigers season!! Pies have become spudville in less than a year!! How enjoyable is that. How's the spud Markov going with his Village People moustache. Used up ALL their luck last year and had the other pretenders the Bears been a little less shitful they wouldn't even have the flag.

Reactions: 6 users
Oh also forgot. How are the new toys Dimma at GC??? Lucky you aren't burnt out anymore!!

Reactions: 3 users
Hawks youngsters marking everything in the pouring rain while our blokes go up with one hand or triple grab a mark

Hi I am in Bargara (Bundaberg) how do I get tonights game on my laptop as no AFL game on Wide bay area TV.

Was onboard the Hawks last year.
Like what Mitchell is doing.
He is a good coach

Reactions: 1 users
Exciting to see Hawthorn's rise. Good to watch.

Great mosquito fleet and ball movement. Ginnivan sticking it up Scumwood.

Always nice to see an ex Tiger (Chol) combining his natural talents with a more mature and disciplined approach.

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone seriously expect anything different?

You could set your watch to Essendon's slide every year after the media and their fans make tools of themselves by running the mouth.
Correct BB. If they don't miss the 8, out in finals game one.