Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

See the difference? I like Hawthorn's resurgence better than Scumwood because it's more realistic.

Reactions: 3 users
Freo turned spud Schulz into gold. Pick 6 now.
They are angry. But I'm not sure why?
If you asked me there was 10 better options then Shultz and they sold the farm for him.
If pick 6 turns out to be a Bompmytelly, Graham Wright might need to stay overseas

How is Craig McRae going? It looks like its gonna be one hit wonders for copywood
😂

Pies thought they could copy our game style and System well everything our DNA but copying will only get you so far.
Was never gonna get them a dynasty!

Hawks are looking good. Had 3-4 years down the bottom and got some good top 10 pics
Our list wasn't as bad as there's was 3-4 years ago but they have added some good talent.

Gillivan have destroyed Mr Happy.
BOG today.
Mr Happy got angry because Gillivan went to the track the night before the GF.
But he must have memory issues.
How about Degoey in the US? Or in Bali?

How is Craig McRae going? It looks like its gonna be one hit wonders for copywood
😂

Pies thought they could copy our game style and System well everything our DNA but copying will only get you so far.
Was never gonna get them a dynasty!

Hawks are looking good. Had 3-4 years down the bottom and got some good top 10 pics
Our list wasn't as bad as there's was 3-4 years ago but they have added some good talent.
Yep. They're good enough to make finals. As for the Skunks, hah hah hah hah hah. Why doesn't Cornbrain start asking how soft Fly is with his players????

Reactions: 2 users
Penderbury has to come under pressure..
Has been waking around since the 10 minute mark of the 1st qtr.
Where's the calls for him to retire??
Or get traded to GC???

COLD PIES !
I hope they don't make the eight so Tony Jones can wash windscreens on Punt Rd, for two hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hawthorn showing how quick a club can turn it around.

Reactions: 1 user
Sheesh, all that money spent down at Kardinia park and they still have a ground with crap drainage.

Love the Bont.
Speaks so well.
Best player in comp for mine.
Will make a great coach, his post match interview was on point.

Reactions: 1 user
Well that Bulldogs win makes it even more difficult for Pies & Bombers to make the 8. Stars are aligning.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users