Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

I reckon the Dogs very best football for 4 weeks wins the flag. Chances of them producing that much of it are Buckleys.

Reactions: 2 users
Love Geelong getting beaten at their *smile* home ground in front of their smug idiot supporters. Nice.

Reactions: 4 users
Always secretly enjoyed Ginnovan at Collingwood. Love the forwards with massive egos.
Now I openly say this kid is fabulous and will only get better.
The Hawks are in for good times.

Reactions: 1 user
Always secretly enjoyed Ginnovan at Collingwood. Love the forwards with massive egos.
Now I openly say this kid is fabulous and will only get better.
The Hawks are in for good times.
Agreed, I must say I couldn't stand Ginnivan and the staging etc. when he first hit the scene. However, you could see he was ultra talented when he occasionally just played footy without all the carry on.

Mentioned it on here earlier in the season how anyone who leaves the skunks somehow becomes likeable overnight! (Cox would be the exception if he left!)

Spent a little time having a laugh on a pies site earlier today... a joyful sample attached!

Fly has thus far been an excellent coach, but now is the time for him to really be authentic. I'm getting sick of hearing his perpetual mantra of how we are constantly improving and striving to be the best versions of ourselves. Sorry Fly, that is *smile*. We are not improving, we have been on a downward trajectory all season.

Reactions: 1 user
how on earth did we defeat the Swans?
we had our best team in for the year, kicked straight and they missed a few
it was pre the mega injury plague so very hard to compare
Channelling Stig though the only possible explanation would be is that it was before Yze's game plan kicked in

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Lions just burnt three golden opportunities and made to pay

Hipwood you spud.
Danniher you soft *smile*