Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

Another observation - two men/women and a dog watching GWS & Gold Coast after what, ten years + of a gazillion $$ investment. AFL has hardly captured the hearts and minds of Western Sydney. What a waste of money. Should have invested in Tasmania instead.

Reactions: 7 users
How great is it waking up on a Saturday morning after Essendon p1ssed their season away in a matter of minutes last night.

This feeling is one of life's simple and underrated pleasures.
Yep, the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Blues Bloke, I enjoy your posts and can see you’re a true lover of the game. I’ve always thought it was brave of you to post on a Tigers forum as a Carlton fan. We’ll all be happy if the Hawks manage to beat the Pies later

Reactions: 4 users
Another observation - two men/women and a dog watching GWS & Gold Coast after what, ten years + of a gazillion $$ investment. AFL has hardly captured the hearts and minds of Western Sydney. What a waste of money. Should have invested in Tasmania instead.
Absolute farce innit. They could win 8 flags straight and no one will give a toss there.

Reactions: 1 users
The Suns are an embarrassment. How are those new toys Dimma? How are the sausages cooking?

Hawks pressure is unreal. Run so hard both ways.

Reactions: 1 users
Mr Smiley isn't smiling anymore.
How bad is Moore going?
Kruger makes Frampton look like Carey
happy stephen king GIF by Mr. Mercedes

Their list is in an awful state. I'd much rather our list and our draft hand than the crap they have.

With their best players mostly older than 26 then their list profile says they should have been playing finals for a number of years and be ready to push hard for a flag. They are nowhere near that:

Their rucks are a rabble. If Draper had a normal persons haircut aside from the biggest bogans and he didn't have a goofy celebration they'd want him delisted. Nearly 26 and still can't handle the ruck position himself so they have to play a 36 year old to take the number 1 ruck

Their forwards are getting older, Stringer is 30, Wright and Langford nearly 28
Merrett is nearly 29

I reckon they will stumble by over the next 2 years, maybe make a final, probably lose it, and then fall in a complete heap.
It’s the Brad Scott blueprint. It didn’t work for him at Norf, either.

Good coach. And you can see the group have bought in.
They aren't the best/ high quality side but they are playing for him.
Compare that to Yze. It's the direct opposite.
You do realise Mitchell’s been there a little longer than Yze? And you were asking when Mitchell was getting the sack earlier this season…

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users