Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

Druggendon with epically tough run home including Freo Swans and Lions. They should be out of the 8 tomorrow night unless we do something crazy.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone seriously expect anything different?

You could set your watch to Essendon's slide every year after the media and their fans make tools of themselves by running the mouth.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Shhh! Brad Scott’s speaking.

and thankfully for everyone he just thinks Adelaide kicked some good goals, but structurally they are fine, yet if you read the timeline on the AFL app, since Round 12 Essendon are ranked 17th for scores against from intercept (think turnover). If you can't handle the pressure now, then you have zero hope if you make finals. Thankfully he's not thinking about fixing that, just blaming it on good kicking. Excellent.

Of the Saints come to play next week they could knock them off, and then that leaves the Bombers probably needing 3 wins from their last 4 when they play Freo, Brisbane and Sydney in that time (plus GC but they are away so easy win apparently haha)

Reactions: 2 users
Hah! That was great. Stuttering incompetence, wallowing morosity and aggressive denial.
Worth waiting up for.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Hmm, watched a little of this, not much, big day in the Tour - 2 HC climbs and finished with a Cat 3 climb. But, the Pog looks like he has it in the bag.

But, I looked at the scores, Adelaide had gone ahead and then lost the lead. Now I find Adelaide won. Was a bit of a toss up for me. If Essendon win it makes it harder for Geelong to finish top 4, but Essendon losing is always a good thing. So hard to decide.

DS

Yep doing the same - Jay Hindley in the break away - stunning stage, the second climb over a mere 2,800m.

Bummers :rotfl2 :rotfl2 :rotfl2 :rotfl2the worst 2 minutes of footy that I never saw.

No Rankine. Lost Murray five minutes in. Nicks on the road ambushed Pepper, then had something in the tank to get home. Nicks is doing well.

No Rankine. Lost Murray five minutes in. Nicks on the road ambushed Pepper, then had something in the tank to get home. Nicks is doing well.

Dawson missed most of the last quarter too, as did Butts. They were down to 2 rotations and they still brought it home, tastes sweet.

Reactions: 4 users
How the hell did the Crows draft Thilthorpe at no. 2? He is a lemon. Plus what a stupid name. Who has 2 x “th” in their surname??

Don’t draft KPP from SA. They are no good.
You could say the same of the other Himmelberg too. Obviously just not good footballers at all.
You are not one just because you are big!

I thought it was a game of hyped up energizer bunnies with low execution rate and iceberg sized defensive holes. But it was close. That's the AFL product in 2024.

Fingers crossed Tollly is out searching for the Keays types.
We need to find those types to come to us.
Keays. He is at full throttle all game, a bit of a headless chook but he is 100% committed.
I rather get a Keays then a Gresham

Reactions: 5 users