Round 19: the Tax Return games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 19: the Tax Return games.

Good game at Frozen park. If Swans lose this they take the moral anyway. If they win they are hot flag faves.

Lions / Swans game pretty good to be honest. Them and the Blues all up there and probably with Giants are the best four teams by a fair way IMO.

Geel, Ess, Port, WB, Haw, Fre etc. all a fair way behind.

Reactions: 1 user
Hah hah.....Scumwood is worse off. Paddle Pops lose GF but are back in it this season while the Skunks are goooonnnneee!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

1 hit wonders.

Good comeback Bears led by McCg and a few unsung defenders. If Bears get top 4 Swans Bears GF odds on.
How useless are Daniher Hipwood and CC. Wouldn't trust them to get the milk.

Just watching the Dorks v Skunks game. How many will Braynard get for that elbow on Ginnivan? Great to hear the Scumwood ferals going ape droppings in unison. What a joy.

• Love
Went to the Lions v Swans game today. Great game. Both teams with momentum at different stages. High level intensity.

Look forward to Richmond playing at that level again

Blues have come out here a little bit off oh we are only playing Norf and they are getting outplayed pure and simple.

I definitely wouldn't take another mid high if I was Norf. They could probably do with one outside mid with lightning pace but they can find that player later. They've had to swing Comben forward here and it's working a treat but it leaves them a tad exposed. They'll definitely go Trainor.

• Love
Foldnorf looking good but we've seen it all before. Cartoon won't lose this....flogs love Curnow too much.

• Haha