Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games.

hes getting paid $10m to grow them the *smile* up.

what a sook
It was such an obvious put-on Thats his big ace to spark his side? Drop an F bomb in presser. Pathetic, "to be fair".

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Maybe Kingsley will be saying the Giants need to grow the F up also in his presser....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Hardwick's right. When is this club going to stand up?

Thirteen years in the competition now, given every concession and every leg-up imaginable. Yet they're still nowhere and the excuses ran out years ago. They've never played finals, either.

It's abysmal.
What the Suns are missing are players like Short and Graham, a bit of premiership experience. They won't come cheap though Dimma.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
We play Freo now who came back to form. It's happened with most teams when we played them and now the Giants are back and we have them next week. Port the same the week after. Give us a break FFS.

We play Freo now who came back to form. It's happened with most teams when we played them and now the Giants are back and we have them next week. Port the same the week after. Give us a break FFS.
#1 .......................its all going to plan TF :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Cadman - what a dumb set of plays. Jeez he is a very very ordinary No.1 pick

Didn't deserve to win, so whatever.

I can't remember the last time I couldn't care less about a loss like I do tonight.

In the Malthouse, Bolton and Teague eras I ended up completely detached, but this is different.

I tend to think tonight wasn't us, so I'm not concerned.