Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games.

Is this the worst season in history? How are those Freo and bombers sides in the top 4…??? The over the hill cats are even in the race. If Carlton are legit they will win the flag by 10 goals.

Reactions: 1 users
Is this the worst season in history? How are those Freo and bombers sides in the top 4…??? The over the hill cats are even in the race. If Carlton are legit they will win the flag by 10 goals.
If we finish top four then I'll gladly have Freo and Essendon in there too - I'd back us to smack both of them in a final.

Dees can win by 10 and still not be better off.

Said it last year, Dees should have taken Caddy. Caddy and JVR would’ve been a perfect fit.

That smile on Chad's face after caught HTB shows how complacent they are today. Aints might win this.

Reactions: 1 users
The Saints are on fire at the Dome!!!! Get stuffed Garry!!!!
- Shuttup Jim!!!!

... For Tyre Power, let's go to the CHU MAN for some stats that matter!

Umps step in to right the ship.
Heeney breaks Webster nose, blood everywhere, is still paid the mark and goals.Then gets a soft hold free. Goal.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Great fixturing by the AholeFL to help the useless Aints. All of their last 8 games at the Dump with us and Cartoon as home teams.