Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games.

People writing off the Swans too early.

The 3 games they've lost have been all under a goal.

Could quite have easily remained undefeated. Still favourites IMO.
Heeney is out of gas.
Glyden and Warner can't do it on there own.
I think they need Mills and Parker back asap. Not sure Adams makes them better.

The Swans biggest issue remains their lack of really dominant forwards.

They rely on their mids and smalls to kick a lot of goals.

Logan and Amartey are handy but they aren't, Curnow and McKay or Hawkins and Cameron or Riewoldt and Lynch or Kennedy and Darling.

Thats the knock on them for me uf they have a deficiency that is come finals time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Swans and Lions can’t win in Melbourne…. Freo and Essendon are embarrassing Top 4 sides… port are pretenders… somehow the cats are a live chance again… pies look cooked… GWS? … as long as they don’t stuff up getting there - I can’t see the blues losing it. The competition is weak.
In 2017 19 and 20 it was the toughest hardest most pure sports league in history. And we prevailed!!!!

Heeney is out of gas.
Glyden and Warner can't do it on there own.
I think they need Mills and Parker back asap. Not sure Adams makes them better.
They definitely need Mills and Parker back and firing to seriously attack the flag.

They also need at least 1 Key Forward to really start menacing the opposition or providing some damage.

They are top for a reason they've been the best team in it, to date but you've got to be the best in it come September as we found out in 2018 and the Go Dees found out in 22.

We haven't got to the furlong before the last turn in the Melbourne Cup yet. When we round the turn into the straight August out of big boy month we'll have a better idea re injuries and form who's caught a wave of momentum and who's losing theirs.

Last edited:
Mannagh. Another one of Nobet Pays spuds.

Good you mention this Dudford - Handy little debut:

20 possessions
8 score involvements (3rd most in match)
25 pressure acts (2nd most in match)
14 tackles (double anyone else in match)
5 tackles inside 50 (most in match)

With those numbers, and our deficiencies in those exact areas, he would absolutely walk up into our starting 18 ATM.

And could have been had in any rookie draft of the last 3-4 years.

Could it be another one of Leysy and the Dunces of Doom freakish looks into the future?

On the back of being ridiculed by all and sundry for wanting to swap Baker for a 21 y.o Josh Treacy :D

Last edited:

20 possessions

With those numbers, and our deficiencies in those exact areas, he would absolutely walk up into our starting 18 ATM.

Could it be another one of Leysy and the Dunces of Doom freakish looks into the future?

On the back of being ridiculed by all and sundry for wanting to swap Baker for a 21 y.o Josh Treacy :D
And a massive 3 games for the entire season. (With an atrocious 52% kicking efficiency).

Good to see Orazio back to his 5 disposal game. Has kicked 8 goals in 13 games this year, 5 against us... 😂. Subbed off 3 of last 4 games.

Reactions: 1 user

Yep I tend to think they're probably in a period of high intensity training.

• Haha
Yep I tend to think they're probably in a period of high intensity training.
Let's hope so and that they regain form. Because the only other outcome, IMO, is a Carlton flag and that to me is just completely untenable :vomit

Reactions: 4 users
Mannagh. Another one of Nobet Pays spuds.

20 possessions

Bump. This aged well Dudford.

Looks like yet another win for the Princes of Prediction!! Becoming quite the habit!

Bump. This aged well Dudford.

Looks like yet another win for the Princes of Prediction!! Becoming quite the habit!
What precisely did you actually bet on with Mannagh Nobet Pays ?

This aged very well....even doubled down ! Ha hah hah hah.....ah geez. The Dunce of Doom at his finest.

Took a decent (large) wedge of Geelong to miss the 8 at $7 last week.

Still $4.50 with another Dangerfield hammie away from their midfield being consistently obliterated. Still value.

Reckon as talent wains the Geelong fortress is starting to be dismantled as well.

Outside the 8 are Freo, Gold Coast, Dogs, Crows and maybe even Lions could make a run and push the games needed up.

Load Up.

Bump... starting to look very good value!

What precisely did you actually bet on with Mannagh Nobet Pays ?

This aged very well....even doubled down ! Ha hah hah hah.....ah geez. The Dunce of Doom at his finest.

Best leave judging footballers to us experts old man.