Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games.

North gets up by 4 points in a percentage boosting win 😂.

I was at Marvel during the Covid years and the crowd was bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Thought Hooch's press conference was great. Although never once used "looking forward to the challenge". Disappointing in that respect.
Disappointed no 'Look, Toby Pink is a fantastic player'.

• Haha
North gets up by 4 points in a percentage boosting win 😂.

I was at Marvel during the Covid years and the crowd was bigger.
17000 I read. How much did the fake Huns crowd get paid to attend?

Who thought bringing Gunstan back was a good idea???

**the only reason he is back is because he was never best 22 at Brisbane.

***its always good to be mates with the coach
Even with his friendship with the coach, reckon he'll be lucky not to see the season out at Box Hill. One of the game's most reliable forwards in his prime who went about it with no fuss, but the end has come very quickly for him.

Interesting year the Lions had in 1916. Won the first two games, drew the third and were on top of the ladder. Lost the remaining nine to finish fourth out of four.

The weird finals system in use at the time meant they played Collingwood in the semi. They won it and then had to beat minor premiers Carlton twice to claim the flag which they did. Fortuitously avoided Richmond in the finals. We lost our semi to Carlton by three points which was curtains for us.

Under the Page-McIntyre final four system, Fitzroy would have copped the mighty Tiges in the First Semi and that would have been it.
1916 was a crazy year.

• Haha
Even with his friendship with the coach, reckon he'll be lucky not to see the season out at Box Hill. One of the game's most reliable forwards in his prime who went about it with no fuss, but the end has come very quickly for him.
Comes quickly for most.

Looking forward to the media swooning over the mighty hawks again this week
It will be North this week
“They’ve turned a corner”
“They’ve built their list beautiful “
“They’ll win a premiership before Richmond “

Dwayne Russell going full tummy bananas over the Cats. “The Cats are back!”

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Hardwick's right. When is this club going to stand up?

Thirteen years in the competition now, given every concession and every leg-up imaginable. Yet they're still nowhere and the excuses ran out years ago. They've never played finals, either.

It's abysmal.

hes getting paid $10m to grow them the *smile* up.

what a sook

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Rub Down Rohan.....shortest chair off I've ever seen. Dorks already in the rooms.

Pussies better beat the Skunks next week....and that's an order!!

Thought Hooch's press conference was great. Although never once used "looking forward to the challenge". Disappointing in that respect.
Did he say "theyre a great side North" , "we'll learn from this "!

• Haha