Round 17 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - other games

taztiger4 said:
Agrre with all that but surely in Australia we call it MATHS as in MATHERMATICS, the Americanisation of our Country & Language, I hate it

TazTiger4

I concur - and wherever possible avoid to "Americanise" my language. Indeed I respectfully suggest that this was an error.

Personally I hate that we have lost the art of spelling correctly:

However - I agree (not agrre) that we call it maths - as in mathematics (not mathermatics)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

;)

;)

geez...Chris Scott gave Josh Walker a scary bake at the huddle. Nearly whacked him one.

GWS let one slip against Geelong I reckon... they needed to win that one.

Probably a good result for us though, if we are worried about teams below us.

Sir said:
TazTiger4

I concur - and wherever possible avoid to "Americanise" my language. Indeed I respectfully suggest that this was an error.

Personally I hate that we have lost the art of spelling correctly:

However - I agree (not agrre) that we call it maths - as in mathematics (not mathermatics)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Touche !!

;)

;)

antman said:
GWS let one slip against Geelong I reckon... they needed to win that one.

Probably a good result for us though, if we are worried about teams below us.
I picked Geelong. GWS aren't ready for finals yet. They're 2015's Gold Coast, let's hope for their sake that they're not 2016's Gold Coast.

stripes17 said:
I was wondering that too. Can't stand collingwood and their cocky supporters but is it better for us if they win?

I am going for Collingwood only because I have tipped them - and I don't think the dogs have really beaten anyone of note lately - may have got this one wrong though.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Reckon Fasolo at Richmond would have his own 200-page thread.
I think you're right there. A mate of mine has managed to turn his daughter into a complete and utter Collingwood feral, and he said she came home from the game last week giving Fasolo both barrels. I tipped the Dogs, I don't think the Pies are really that good, but for us it's better if the Pies win. However our destiny is in our own hands and that's as it should be.

tigerman said:
Darcy Moore has kicked 4 goals, his last was from outside 50.
Talented big blokes may not be match winners when there young but if there the real deal they can have an impact ...going to be 2 very good sides imho

CC TIGER said:
Talented big blokes may not be match winners when there young but if there the real deal they can have an impact ...going to be 2 very good sides imho

He end up with 5 goals in just his 3rd game. Cloke would've got 1 goal four behinds :hihi

QRtiger said:
Looks like another BRAVE loss by the pies :rofl
They're getting less brave by the week. What are the odds on Buckley keeping his job if they miss the 8 this year and again next?